Seasons with 6 to 8 Weeks, instead of 12.... Leave your opinion

I honestly do think that 12 week seasons for Diablo 3, are a bit to much, considering that it takes at least 2 weeks maximum (and this is even if u only come 1 hour a day) to finish all the season objectives… Also, primals shouldnt be so hard to find, and more towards the class you are using… Puzzle Ring Primal, should give primals in the vault, as a Primal Puzzle Ring is really hard to find… Did 36 GR, aunder 2:30, some even bellow 2 min, and havent gotten one primal… 200 plus crafts of Aughilds Bracers and Aughilds Chest, and only 10 ancient total between both of them… Game is getting boring, as the season are to long… Shorter seasons, will make people not get bored, and have more enthusiasm… But after what i’ve heard, Blizzard doesn’t care anymore about Diablo 3 for PC, only aboud Diablo Immortal for mobile, and Diablo IV, in the making for i don’t know how many years, and with release date for 2050 maybe… Servers giving lag, screen freeze, and blaming the players for it, that the drivers aren’t updated and so and so, my drivers are all updated, did what they sugest and still get screen freeze, more than one time with 7 or 8 in one GR, taking me 13 minutes to finish a GR120, which usually takes around 5 min (my carachter is weak i know)… Blizzard does so much for the other games, but for Diablo III, has stopped in time for a while now… At least 2 expansions a year for World Of Warcraft, 3 that i know of for Starcraft II, and plenty for the other games and for Diablo III, only one…

Well, in a sense yeah. But that would require more resources / time for the devs and there isn’t exactly an abundance of them right now for D3. The game is on its last legs. A second expansion would be awesome but it’s too late to wish for that now.

They could make the interval between one season and the other longer… A season would be 6 weeks, and non season 4, those 4 being divided in 2…2 non season, 2 PTr then 2 other non season, and then new season… they would have 10 weeks to prepare new season all the time, and we would have a nice break between seasons, allowing us to play non season for fun as well…

2 Likes

I dont want to sound mean… but you will never find a primal leggy if you dont unlock them first in Grift 70 and also if you dont like grind, then this is the wrong game for you.

I for one like its hard to find bis gear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, very true ! I got bored in Feb of this season and is still going. I got excited in PTR and now I feel that season 23 finished as I play PTR ages ago and season 22 is still on. The game is dead, some countries are in lockdown and people are bored long time ago of season 22.