Set Dungeons Conquest

Hey there! I feel like it is time to remove the Set Dungeons Mastery Conquest.
With all the buffs to every set it becomes way to irritating to do this one. Not to mention that the new sets, which are Haedrigs this season, don’t even count.

1 Like

1 hour on t16 and you have all class sets. that’s no excuse.

Minota has a good point there. It’s not about getting sets. Its about making build with those sets and not one-shot every single mob half a second after it appears on your screen. Monk clones is one example for this. Other is Might of the Earth set dungeon for barbarian (you need to hit every elite with 3 skills in certain order - and if elite dies too fast, then bummer). Easiest fix is to remove that conquest entirely, but I would like to see Set Dungeons scale with Torment levels. That way you can simply bumb up few torment levels and make mobs have more hp eliminating problem entirely.

1 Like

I, too, am not a fan of set dungeons, at least for season journey. However, every class has one very simple set and it can be done in first try, usually. If you search youtube you can find everything there. Many times you need to tune down your damage if it gets in the way of completing objectives. Stuff like critical % , area damage, emerald in weapon and even paragon points are not really needed and they can actually make the dungeon much more difficult. There were times that i actually had to remove some items and wear like 8-9 to make my damage compatible with the difficulty. On the other hand, cooldown reduction and mobility help tremendously for most dungeons in my experience.