Setportal monk storm set

i have done this setportal 7times mastery now still getting no archievment- write to customer service - send me to forum - well here i am with screenshot - its a problem can be cleaned if an admin would help…

https://ibb.co/VLtzDgW

Reporting it multiple places won’t get it resolved any faster…

You received responses when you posted to the US Bug Report forum…

Post a screenshot that includes the dungeon completion congratulations screen…

https://ibb.co/2hv8GqB with whole screen but the other screen shown same - well so it will be solved? ^^ or am i alone as the problems with
the freezes from fmodex64.dll the problems with chats/friend lists/ invites to groups or other archievments? -_- iam just little *** at the moment sry - dont feel like blizzard is interested in d3 players. :confused:

My German’s rusty, but that certainly looks like you successfully completed / mastered the set dungeon. Okay, so which achievement are you failing to get?

As you’re doing this on a seasonal hero, if you’ve ever done that set dungeon before on a previous season, or on a non-seasonal Monk, that means you can’t get the Storms, thousands of 'em (completion) and Stormy Windows (mastery) achievements again.

Okay, so do you mean the Seasonal Task “Set Me Free” in the Slayer chapter, for completing a set dungeon? Or the Seasonal Task “Mastermind” in the Champion chapter, for mastering a set dungeon?

Or, last case, do you mean the Seasonal Conquest “Masters of Sets” (master 8 set dungeons in hardcore)? If its that one, I’d refer you to the stickied thread in the Bug Report forum…

Things That Are NOT Bugs

1. Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn’t Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets)
    The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated.

This also affects the Masters conquests.

So, can you be clear on exactly what you’re not being credited with?

i want to get all archievments that are possible- this is the only setportal i aint completed yet ^^ not normal and not mastery i dont know why it doesnt work- today i tried 2 more times / all in about 10times tried yet - solo and 2x with a friend that cleaned the whole portal in less 5 mins (the nemesis bracers spawn more than needed) but even this didnt helped. its such an easy portal and its confusing to see that i cant complete.

Okay, so can we see a screenshot of your achievements window, showing the equivalent section of mine here…