Show you don't agree to the path of Diablo Immortal

First i must say the game is really a work of art. Great job to all that were part of this awesome project.
Following the path of greed as to take advantage of the fans? That is really terrible.
Solution for the problem:
UNINSTALL THE GAME!!!
We must show we don’t agree with this. And the better way to do so is not by throwing money as some streamers did to make a point. The way to make the company change is to not play the game!
Gammers matter!!!

2 Likes

I think Blizzard really lost ALL shame with this highway robbery.

I’ve seen some scummy practices from such games, but Blizzard really pushed the envelope there and it’s really a SHAME.

It’s as if they decided that their reputation is a bust anyway, so might as well shovel some greens instead.

And the saddest part is that Diablo: Immortal is actually a good game. If Diablo 3 would launch with all the modes and stuff D:I has - it would be insane and likely even a game played hard even nowadays.

But they just had to go ahead and pull this “fast one”. If they would slash all these packs, pseudo-subs and other cash grab they put in by a half and remove half a dozen currencies that are only meant to prop the store (hello Eternal Leg Crest) - they would still make truckload of money. But I guess, just a mere truckload is not enough anymore.

I really hope they won’t destroy Diablo 4 like this.

1 Like

They are “packing it up” , they sold to microsoft so this is the last run .
Shameless pay to win from a lot of aspects .
Some cosmetics should be earned by achievements not money etc

They didn’t even make a forum for that game , imagine the negativity that would spread .
They stop caring a long time ago about how we actually feel about it now it : Play > pay > shut up if u got something constructive to say .

That’s indeed the sad truth. Compared to other mobile games were the entire story is a couple of dialogue pop-ups, here we got npcs, dialogues, cutscenes, storytelling… Even the gameplay and fighting is in abundance.

Reached paragon 10 i think, never spent a cent on the game. tried pvp - got absolutely obliterated. Uninstalled the game.

I recommend everyone else to do the same.