SoulSmasher Legendary

So I found the SoulSmasher legendary and its secondary looks pretty good but its based on my life not the weapons damage when it causes enemies to explode with each kill. Is this a good weapon to use or is it just another salvage item? Just looking for thoughts if someone else has tried this weapon yet

The legendary affix of Soulsmasher is to cause 600% of your Life Per Kill as damage to all mobs in 20 yards when you kill an enemy. Most heroes have a very low LPK value if indeed they have any of this value at all. However, let’s just imagine that a hero had 50,000 LPK. That means when you killed a mob, the explosion would do 300,000 damage to all mobs in 20 yards. This is a completely trivial amount of damage once you get into even mediocre Greater Rift levels where even trash mobs have billions or trillions of health.

Effectively, you might use this whilst levelling 1-70 if you haven’t found anything better but by the time you’re level 70 and putting a proper build together, it’s nothing but instant salvage.

yeah thats what I thought, I just never know if there is some combo you can use with this to make it effective.Thanks