Starting act in adventure mode

act 3-4 are by far the worst acts when doing normal and greater rifts. and it seems like that the act i start in almost every time i log in. even though it should only be 40% of the time.

my thing is why cant it be like the console version where you can pick what act to start in. because act 2 imho has the best layout.

How much trouble can it be to use the waypoint and simply go to whatever Act you want to do normal / greater rifts in ?

Sheesh !

Yes, first world problems…

While it takes basically zero effort to switch to your preferred town after entering the game, it would still be nice to have an option to choose the starting town. It is a small but highly requested QoL improvement. So far Blizzard hasn’t delivered.

1 Like

It’d probably be easier for the game to just keep a variable noting which town you were in when you exit the game, and that’s where you start the next time you enter game. That way there’s no need for GUI amendments to fit in extra options of picking the town.

2 Likes

Funny this is exactly how it works on console, I was a bit shocked going to the PC version and learned it was like random.

1 Like

Yes. We always were able on console to choose the entry town…this saves lots of time actually to all the ppl being buttheads about the question. My bf can’t get him the gibbering gemstone for some damn reason. We have been in and out of the game for over 10 hours now. Each time we have to go to a different act to choose the bridge. It gets pretty annoying. We have other things to do, but we don’t want to miss out on the altar rewards.

On PC you can go to the Fields of Slaughter directly from any of the five base towns. Just press M and right click (to get the right act map) and then left click on the Fields of Slaughter.

Old thread. But an answer to latest post.