Stash size, a serious effort needs to be made

I’d like something like Greed’s vault to store riches and loot.

2 Likes

How do you get 13 stash tabs? I have 5 or 6 at most and no options to upgrade

How to Obtain Number of Stash tabs granted
Diablo 3 4 (1 granted immediately, 3 bought with gold)
Reaper of Souls 2 (bought with gold)
Necromancer DLC 2 (granted immediately)
Seasonal Conqueror 5 (1 per season, takes a total of 5 seasons)
1 Like

Nice. Thanks a lot for the information!

1 Like

dude,i’ve been playing since original d2, this has been a forever issue,playing season 25 for a week now and have already built 4 of the meta demon hunters alone, so now what!!! since the equipment from the off hand builds sit in the stash,that’s 52 stash spots outta 350… mules again aren’t solutions,just a band-aid over a exposed bone,so lets say i want 4 builds of each char (which i do,a variety of strategy and play style,as blizzard had stated was possible) there’s just not enough stash space, not to mention what i already have in non seasonal stash… how the f* is that going to work

this is still clearly a issue cause its gawd dam feb 17th of 2022 and my ass has found my way here XD XD XD

seriously tho :tired_face: :tired_face: :weary: :weary: this needs to be solved, less d4 and more d3 stash spots!!!

1, In my opinion, I want the function desperately of to put items real into wardrobe. I spend a lot of time to have set items organized in stashes, but every time they go chaos again when I change set. If items just go into wardrobe and keep there when I set up a set, it will be much easier for everything. Now I spend much more time on sort things up than farming GR, it is not a game should have be meaning. More a heavy task than fun. 8-(

I also think about that the real wardrobe sets can be earned from season achievement after 13 stashes.

2, Also I think it will be great if there also be comparation to items in stash when I hover my cursor over a item. It can be different color or something to distinguish from items equipped. This will save a lot of time for me from find-and-comparison too.

3, At last, if level 0 legendary gems can be stacked, it will save space and time too.

Thank you.

1 Like

In my opinion. Yes the stash space can be an issue. Especially when play many different types of classes and builds.

However, don’t forget that you can use characters as extra stash slots. You can even name your characters “Uniquematsgems” if you want!

It is not a long term solution, but atleast a bandaid.

Easy solution for this is give us or let us buy more characterslots.

You can get two extra hero slots by getting the deluxe edition (or whatever it’s called nowadays).

True, it’s not a solution, it’s a symptom. If one has to use mules to store items, then there is a real issue. One should never end up in a situation like that.

It’s a symptom of hoarding too much stuff.

Last year I posted YouTube videos showing how the existing Stash size is more than sufficient to hold gear for well over 40 complete builds. Even assuming you had all five sets, for all seven classes, and some LOD gear, that’s 42 builds worth of gear. It’s way more likely that people are hoarding useless gear than actively playing 42+ builds.

1 Like

The game also gets to the stage when you have enough optimised sets, weapons and so on that just dont need to collect. Virtually nothing extra out classes what you already have.

I agree with your post!

Perhaps there is also a discussion of softcore and hardcore and optimizing. One playing hardcore want to keep atleast one copy of each item they are using, so they can return to about the power they died at.

Furthermore, all players want to keep copies of the same item. Perhaps that is where the solution lies.

Instead of having a open stash, new stash tabs are legendary collections. So you can keep 3-5 of the same legendary item.

I find my self repeating what I already said, its not just about the set items. There are many other items apart from set items

Gems, uber keys, Gifts.
I am also well aware of the so called issues they had with the why the stash data is synchronized in multiplayer games. I believe that was due to having to handle trading. Well trading is no longer possible, been like that for a long time. just turn off the code that does the sync?

I primarily play Solo, I don’t need the sync of stash data anyway. if your going to sync for trading , why not just handle the bag and characters only?!

I seriously hope D4 has better stash management

If you mean diamonds, emeralds and such they stack up to 5,000. No reason to keep several stacks of each quality and colour. Uber keys also stack. Gifts: one stack of 100 is more than enough.

Marquise gems serve no useful purpose than to convert into imperial gems so they might as well be converted higher as they are collected.