[Suggestion] Let's buff Jade

Jade is my favourite set in the game and I think with just a few tweaks and additions it could come back to the top of WD builds.
It is already a slower pace build, so a pretty big buff would make it so you could farm higher gr thus making the exp rate even out with the higher pace Mundunugu set.

As it is currently, the way to build Jade is to use Captain Crimson to squeeze all the damage out as you can. While this is not the worst in the world I dont think it fits the build too much cuz we already reduce our cooldowns on kill as well as when casting Haunt. Moving both the damage buff and the damage reduction away from the crimson set would tie the build together.

First off the damage should be buffed.
Let’s take an already stable in the build, Quetzalcoatl, and slap on a damage bonus of 200%-250% for both Haunt and Locust Swarm.

Next up let’s buff the 6pc damage reduction from:
50% to 80%
Granted Jade is a unique style, borderline melee caster, reducing the stress of mechanicaly avoiding certain spike hazards would make it play alot more enjoyable.

Then let’s update Haunting Girdle to give:
All haunt runes
And double Haunt’s attackspeed.
This will make it so setting up your kills is swifter and let’s you stack stricken faster. All the runes would take the stress off your mana regeneration as well as giving you some welcomed recovery.

I know these are some pretty big buffs but I think it’s well deserved and needed.
Jade is an ingenius set that is almost there.

Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Agreed. Jade has left out in this patch. Hopefully will get boosted in the next patch. I like Jade too and so far my favourite one after Mundunugu. For me is too slow attack rate and not so effective on high GR. I have over 4 mill sheet damage and barely can cope with GR105.