Suggestions D3 Future

1. I would like to address stash tabs limit of 13 tabs.
    I can see that a limit is required, I just feel it’s too little.
    I love to create multiple chars and multiple builds for the chars I make throughout the seasons. The creation itself is rewarding, and see the build in action give me the kicks as well. But struggling about what bits to keep and what to scrap half though the season, take away some of the joy, as you in a too early state as a build creator will have to let go of things required at a later point in time. And I simply can’t get, the season journey, in which you are promised +stash space, do not have the ability to get that prize because of a too low limit (in my opinion) in stash space tabs.
  2. I would like to address my love and hate for the armoury.
    It is nice that you can save your builds, but if you delete an item, which is attached in the saved build, you simply cannot see what that item is. One may say, you ought to know how you have build your builds. But when you have created multiple builds it’s hard to even remember 1 item which is missing from armoury.

Also it would be nice with the option to link items to a build, and even by linking the items to the build in armoury, remove it from stash tab and space. So it takes up space in armoury only. This would help when you need more space for more builds and chars.

I love Diablo 3 and all about the game, i hope you will consider solutions to the suggestions, which all in all is about more space for every account.

Kind Regards
Gnaupot

Good ideas, epsecially the second, but with very low chance of happening. Although your suggestion with the armory stasthing inside of it the items sounds amazing, i have to admit. As for the stash tabs, well this have been requested countless times, and the devs tried to expand the chest in the past, but it led to some serious performance issues. Long story short, the game tried to synchronize so many stashes of all the players online and it was a ****show lol. They, finally went back to the old numbers of max tabs. Thing about D3 is that it is a really old game, almost 2 generations old, and has a very rigid engine. Something that sounds trivial for other games, is actually a pain to reprogramm in D3. I can suggest that you use your followers as stash tabs. You can fully equip followers that you don’t use with all the good items you have in your stash… Even some sets can be equiped by followers. Not all of them, but some. That’s like 12-13 items per follower and 3 followers per character. It isn’t bad at all…

3 Likes

Hi Yukos

Ty so much for writing and ty for the suggestions!
I want D3 to be forever, like it as it is and feel good when making things fit together and see the result of hours thoughts and tryouts. Happy gaming ^^

A lot of the armoury depends on having a good memory which gets difficult with multiple chars… I guess you could screenshot each one

1 Like

only 1 suggestion fix your game. horrible lags since latest patch

It would be good to have a calculator that figures in non-sheet damage. Sometimes I don’t know whether it’s best to replace attack speed with CDR

Like this…

https://maxroll.gg/d3planner

Thank you for enlightening on that. I didn’t know it existed

Thank you Shaolin, this is also a good alternative suggestion, I still hope an option to link items to an armoury build will become available in the future as I also see this as a good help to clean out your stash, you are so confused if you as an example make a whole stash tab full of jewelry, because which item belongs to what build, if linked with multiple builds, you wouldn’t be able to delete it by mistake, but would have a much better overview and that will help you clean out as well. I really struggle with a missing overview as it is. But I will take your suggestion into my personal toolbox as an alternative to remember builds.

1 Like