Sunwuku TR Rush Monk problems

Hi, I’m play Tempest Rush build and am having real problems getting to 100 stacks. I am getting stopped or interrupted by pretty much every mob, so am lucky to get to 10 stacks, never mind a 100. Anyone able to offer me some advice as to what I might be doing wrong? Thank You

Diablo 3 Monk solo 139-140 Lucker )! 3700 para 20 season PoJ+shenlongs - YouTube without LPH weapon

Ok in my experience, there is an issue with tempest rush if you start tempest-rushing and you hover your mouse over the same spot 2 quick times it will stop the channeling and reset it. I usually do this circular movement in order to avoid that and try to close in to the center of that imaginary circle as I keep increasing my stacks. Think of it as a shark that finds something in the water and goes around it and closes the distance little by little. Lol, sorry but I couldn’t find any better example to describe it. If you keep going in straight lines and changing directions very suddenly or go over, twice in a row, the same spot that you were a few seconds ago it somehow screws you. It is very likely that you inadvertently do that, that’s why you can’t keep your stacks high for more than a couple seconds. Also, there is the possibility that some enemies knock you back and reset your stacks or it could be some other skill that you cast and that can also disrupt your channelling, going back to zero stacks.

1 Like

It helps to keep up epiphany. That prevents enemy affixes from knocking out your stacks - except for the teleporter affixes. They just set you back to square 1- although my method of getting round teleport is to avoid the two vortex “tubes” or cyclones that appear when you’re about to be teleported. You can make epiphany permanent with enough CDR

Won Khim Lau will you help a lot since it cyclones the enemies all the time

Of course, it didn’t gain that ability until a patch altered the weapon’s functionality. Hardly unsurprising, since this thread is from May 2020, i.e. 16 months ago.

Please check the dates on threads before responding.