Thank you very much for this abomination again!

Thank you, Blizzard, for this week abomination in challenge rifts… ALWAYS EU! If you ever do this to US, you will be eaten alive, but EU is deep in your ***, so you dont care… THANKS REALLY!

Btw. Before yous ay something like: its easy - yes - ot is - solo. Try it in 4 players party…

Dude what on earth are you blabbering about? This weeks challenge rift is so easy. Also since when can a Challenge Rift be done in a party of 4? Has that always been a thing? Because I could have sworn it was a solo thing only, no?

1 Like

It can be done in a group, also in SSF. Just check the screen menu: Private Game or Public Game before you start the game.

So like all 4 players going around with the exact same janky build? Sounds weird but hey I play solo anyway so what do I know?

Anyway my main point still stands, this weeks CR is dead easy.

Huh? I took a quick look and it’s a wizard with a full DMO 6-piece and even has multiple supporting legendaries which are applicable to the build / element used. Compared to last week’s non-set / non-LOD Frenzy Barb, this week’s build looks like it should be an absolute cake-walk.

OP does say that it is easy (in solo though).
I’ve checked two videos on it. Jesse Hamilton uses almost all the time, is moving slower and uses both tornados and electrocute (if I remember the skill names correctly). Mnem only uses electrocute and moves much faster (clears faster too). They both have Storm Armor up etc. There is a special mechanic with the slow time buble that makes teleporting easy.

Well… Really - try it in 4 players party. You can easily have like 2 minutes advantage when boss appear, but then… Boss is unkillable in 4 party. Solo is ok.

I did notice in the videos that it takes some time to kill Perendi solo, and you have to avoid his different attacks while slowly lowering his life. Usually in CRs the RG is killed much faster.

All I can say is git gut.
It was do-able (last week Barb), this weeks one was do-able (Lightning sorc)
Just be better at the game. There was no problems running them through so you completed it still.

ONCE more… Solo it is super easy - in group it is undoable (almost). How you get idea, i am really bad in game…? Playing every season hardcore, every season in top 100, helping alot people… When i say, it is BAD in GROUP and you always react as BE BETTER SOLO… WTF? Can you read or what…?

You had trouble doing the challenge rifts in GROUP? What the heck, its so much easier with more people in it. Solo I often suffer completing them but they still are completeable.
I never said “be better solo”, I dont know where you pulled that from. I would ask the same, can you read or what…?
EDIT:
Every season in top 100… of what? top 100 in what?
I help a lot people too, it has nothing to do with this situation.