To to D3 devs - idea for disabled people like me

Hi Diablo 3 Devs can you make the Necromancer strong and OP in whatever skills you choose in both non seasonal and seasonal. Basically I’m disabled so I play the game with one finger and I’ve actually found a build which is easy for me to use but the catch is that my own builds are really weak… I would love Frailty Aura to deal much more damage and heals you too… i would love Land/Army of the Dead to have a shorter CD and both a bit more damage. lately it’s sooo awkward pressing Simulacrum Reservoir before every skill so is it possible to Macro that with any Necromancer skill or make Simulacrum Reservoir a 2nd rune on any skill? The goal is a powerful easy less button build but on any Necromancer skills you choose

2 Likes

Didn’t we have a conversation about a non-button-mashing build months ago…

My Necromancer…

…still has the same build on her as I suggested back then. It relies on getting initial stacks of Bone Armour, which kills lesser enemies and gives you mitigation, but all you need to do is press that a couple of times at the start of a rift / GR and once you have the stacks just refresh it once a minute. Killing ability is Siphon Blood, on the mouse. Most of the other abilities, such as curses, are runed to be auras, i.e. don’t need to be cast.

This build is easily capable of GR70+ especially in Season 22 where you can add a 4th Cube slot, which could be another scythe with a damage multiplier, or a Flavour of Time.

Also, I notice your Necromancer is using the Jesseth’s set (scythe + shield) but you don’t have Command Skeletons in your abilities, so that’s a bad choice of weapons as the point of that set is to pair it with Command Skeletons so the Necro’s own abilities do 400% more damage. No skeletons = no 400% bonus.

2 Likes

Sorry about your predicament Kains of course. In May you wrote that you can use the two mouse buttons and then also two keys on the keyboard.
I suggested that you get a gaming keyboard that you can assign macros or, maybe better, automatic key presses to (that can be turned on and off). You can also get a gaming mouse and assign actions to the buttons.

2 Likes

again meteor, unofficial employe of blizz shows smartass skills!

That build that meteor posted can easily do gr 80 really fast without dying just by walking to enemies. It is one of the easiest builds to play , and only requires to keep an eye on the bone armor stacks. You don’t want them to drop to zero. It struggles with single targets like rift guardians but around gr 70-80 it doesn’t matter, you can easily kill them. Scythe of the cycle and the blood Nova phylactery is what you should use along with either the Inarius set, or a lod gem but then you want ancient items which are harder to farm. If you want even less buttons you can take out blood rush which will obviously make it slower but not less functional and replace it with a golem + golemskin breeches (pants) in lod version or a land of the dead + corpse lance just for the boss .

1 Like

OP will most likely come back with a reply or a new post on the subject in a couple of months’ time.

Yeah, it’s ok though. He will read it sooner or later.

Another one that i can recomend, that is as close as it can get to a “one button” build is the helltooth witch doctor. It a very decent alternative if you don’t aim for leaderboards and just want to farm around torment 16. You can find many guides usually under the name: Helltooth gargantuans, Angry Chicken, Turbo Chicken… It’s a pet build and most of the time it is used to farm bounties and keys in torment 16. I know it’s not the best right now and definitely underperforms in high rifts but it should carry you at least up to GR 80 without too much trouble. So a few comments from me.

You can forget the angry chicken skill along with the Manajuma set (weapon + mojo) and just get an echoing furry which pretty much serves the same purpose. It gives you attack speed and movement speed and it will make you flash farm really fast, as long as you are killing enemies. Your playstyle should be something like this. Cast Gargantuans and Zombie Dogs the moment you enter the rift. The gargs are your damage pets and the dogs are for utility, heals and lifesteal and both last for ever until you die. Then you only need to cast wall of death once every 15 seconds. That’s basically it. Wall of death is the skill that enables your gargantuans to do damage. The other skills that most guides suggest are there for utility, providing some buffs, some damage mitigation and some mobility but you can forget about them, you will be slower but you can still clear GR 70 - 80 content without too much effort.

Icy - veins has a decent guide there. Be mindfull on what rolls you get for your gear. Gargantuans damage is what you want, the other skills don’t matter damage-wise. I would also suggest replacing bane of the stricken, in that guide, with Zei’s stone of vengeance and try to stand far away from enemies and let your pets engage them from distance. 5 seasons ago i used to farm gr 75 with it just for gem leveling, very early into the season, with no ancient items, no ideal rolls, low paragon, in 3-4 minutes and i was dying once every 5 or 6 rifts.

Lastly, it may be irrelevant to this thread but if i remember correctly, you once mentioned that it is impossible for you to complete the seasonal journey and get the cosmetics and the pets. You also said that you struggle to get to gr70 with a seasonal character to unlock primals for season. Well, you know you can do seasonal quests with other people although next season the conquests are going to be a bit tricky. Some conquest that seem impossible to you can be easily done with a 4 - man group.

Haven’t we reached a point where we can have electrodes in our brain to control all this stuff.
I’m getting pretty bored of fully functional appendages that need constant cleaning.

İf you are rich like crazy :money_mouth_face:

Why do you use BloodTide Blade if u dont use Death Nova!? and why no ring in cube?

“ht tps://diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/119704291”

The phylactery in use is Iron Rose which has the property…

Attacking with Siphon Blood has a 100% chance to cast a free Blood Nova.

A Blood Nova is a physically runed version of Death Nova so the bloodtide blade increases the effectiveness of the freely proc’d novas. It’s also why I have 20% Physical on my bracers.

The armoury website has a long-standing bug where it fails to display some items on the website even though the hero in-game has it in use. Ring of Royal Grandeur is one such item.

You could easily work out that’s what I’ve got in the Cube’s jewellery slot though by seeing that I’m only wearing 5/6 Inarius pieces but still have the 6-piece bonus in effect (hover your mouse over one of the armour pieces).

If I remember rightly, another item that won’t show up properly on the armoury website is a Leoric’s Crown if it’s Cubed rather than equipped. This bug has been outstanding at least a couple of years now.

2 Likes

Thank so much I’ve just read all these :slight_smile: