Trophy Death Do Us Part bug

Hi!
I finished the game solo, season and hardore and wasn’t able to obtain trophy Death Do Us Part for killing Malthael. It’s the last trophy I miss for platinum. Tryed to kill him in campagin, adventure mode, season, non season, bounty, all classes, but it all failed. Therfore I think it has to be bugged. Is there a way to help me? I contacted support via email and also called the support, even psn support. This is my final chance.

Thank you kindly

Uninstall game (make sure to not delete your character saves), reboot console, reinstall game and re-test.

Did as you adviced, didn’t help.

1 Like

I just googled this, and I think it’s for letting Haedrig do the killing blow on his wife (campaign mode)…see:

try that. Let me know how you go.

Well I am refering to Death Do Us Part trophy, which is for killing Malthael that is not working for me. Killed him many times, trophy didn’t show up, even after un-installing game, rebooting console and installing again.

Ah OK. Well, not much you can do then - Blizzard does not officially recognise console bugs (they blame Sony or Microsoft lol). There is no official way to report a console bug, only PC or Mac bugs can be reported.

The chances of someone from Blizzard seeing your post and actually fixing the issue are ZERO.

I’m not being a smarty pants, I’m just being truthfully honest with you. Sorry.

There is a Console Bug Report forum for reporting console bugs:

2 Likes

yeah there is, and Blizzard doesn’t give 2 you know whats about it either. Witness their lack of action on a horde of other console issues…if I was the OP, I wouldn’t waste any time posting there.