Uliana's Set + Set Build Questions

Hey guys, I’m fairly new to the game (paragon level anyways) I was wondering, do you have to have EP set to your hotbar for it to be automatically applied with the uliana’s gear buff?

Also I need 3 more pieces to complete the set, gloves, chest, helm (I think) can I get these via the blood shard lady, and then upgrade them in the cube, or do they have to be “found” items to then be upgraded?

I also have both monk fist weapons that grant +500/400% EP damage so I’m really eager to complete the set!

I hope this made sense :slight_smile: thankyou

Dan-

If you don’t have Exploding Palm on your ability bar, the set bonus will apply unruned Exploding Palm to the mobs. If you have it on your bar, with a rune, the set bonus applies the runed Exploding Palm to the mobs. (Generally Impending Doom, so that it can set off chain explosions)

As for the missing parts of the set armour, they can be obtained by mob drops, gambling at kadala, using the Cube’s “upgrade rare to legendary” recipe and, if you have duplicates of the pieces you’ve already got, you can use the Cube’s “convert set item” where you put one of the duplicate pieces in and you get a random piece from the same set.

By the way, your Monk…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/TardBard-2442/hero/129045525

Change the gem in your fist weapon from a Ruby to an Emerald as the 130% Critical Hit Damage is a much better damage increase than the Ruby increasing the weapon’s base damage.

You’re also using a blue off-hand weapon. Go to the Blacksmith and craft yourself a level 70 fist weapon, rare or legendary, as that’ll be a major damage increase.

Re-roll the Tempest Rush bonus on your helm to 6% Critical Hit Chance.
Re-roll the Life Regen on your pants to Vitality.
Re-roll the Crippling Wave bonus on your belt to All Resist.
Re-roll the Movement Speed on your bracers to 6% Critical Hit Chance.
Re-roll the 15% Life on your amulet to 10% Critical Hit Chance.
Re-roll Life Per Hit on your Hellfire Ring to a Socket, add a legendary gem to it.
Re-roll Lashing Tail Kick bonus on your boots to 15% Exploding Palm bonus.

1 Like