Unbalanced again

I play this game since it was released and now i came back after about one year.

It is really ridiculous that all this year there never been balance to classes. In every season getting even worse, like three classes are only viable and and the rest are just useless differ about 20 GR’s behind the OP classes.

It is really pathetic that some classes can swin over anything without taking any damage, even on GR’s 100+, while the rest classes get one shotted by anything touching them and there is no fix on that.

What is the point to boost only 2 classes out of 7 in total in a patch? If you like a class, you have to wait til it gets buffed in a season some day, otherwise go play GR’s 100 at max and keep grinding to paragon 2000 in order to compete classes that can do it in 800 paragon. This is really ridiculous and it is the reason i quit diablo for months in every season and every patch.

I don’t understand why is it so hard to balance the classes. I would understand if the gap was closer, like see a class at GR 130, the other at 125 and the other to 135. Here we talking about 20 GR’s difference in the most classes and i dont understand this really. You buff a class like 10000000000% damage and the other classes nothing.

I do like this game, i am not trying to argue here, but this piss me off in every season and force me quit, because i consider how ridiculous the game is.

2 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t want to have balance in this game, they could easily do so if they wanted, as they did after last year DI anouncment, when people became seriously pissed off. Now they are back trying to control how people play and think within the game. It is very sad to see.

A difference of 5 GR levels is okay, 20 GR levels is obviously tarded. It is their way of saying “if you think and act outside of our boundaries, expect punishment”.

Some pretty dark psychology right there.

2 Likes

I still enjoy the game but it is getting annoying when i can’t even farm t16 bounties with a top tier build. I still have to play pathetic cause i get one shotted, while other classes can just spam the skill buttons and that’s all.

I know how it feels, i have played OP classes in the past. It is really easy to play when a class is OP. Now i have to farm for the best in slot gear, with the best rng rolls in order to be viable at least to t16. This is boring and frustrating.

Also is Blizzard doesn’t want to have balance in this game as you said, they should be more carefull, cause diablo 4 is on the way and they force people thinking if it’s worth buying, if it will be the same as diablo 3 and you know what i mean.

I still enjoy the game too, but mostly solo. I just geared up a crusader this season and after one day within finishing the build the character has more dmg than my fully augmented DH. Its ridiculous. No matter what D4 will be, I hope it will leave room for creativity and balance between builds, but seeing how they treat D3, I don’t have high hopes.

Since many seasons ago all classes have builds that can farm T16 with speed and ease. In that sense there is nothing wrong with the game.

I didn’t say that it is not possible to go on t16. I say that some classes can do it way easier than others. When i see the same classes on top leaderboards with the same builds, then yes there is a problem with the game. Don’t try to be smart here. The game is unbalanced. I play this game 7 years now, don’t tell me how to play or how the game works. I was never a meta guy. I always play the classes that i like. I don’t remember the game being balanced 7 years now. Read my post and then tell me that “any class has speed builds”. I know that, this is not new. If you think staying at t16 is fun while other classes can swim over GR 120 easy, then try to play a non OP class and tell me the results. Try to play and you will notice that you are forced to leech again and again on high tier groups in order to level up your gems, while some classes can do it solo very easy. This is just an example.

1 Like

Seems you don’t even know what you write then? Some of the weaker classes now, have some great speed builds that can do T16 rifts and bounties easily.

Some of the classes and builds that were top tier a season or two ago are surpassed by other classes and builds - which is not unusual. If you really have played this game for seven years you’d know this.

No class is forced to stay at T16, which is nonsense by the way because there is no higher difficulty! If you mean GR 75 which equals T16 then any class can do that with ease… And there is no “swimming over GR 120 easy” unless you’re talking non season with several thousand paragon points.

You don’t even read what i said in my post. I said that all these years we should have balance classes and not 20 GR’s away from other classes. Anyway i am not gonna fight here. Fanboy detected. If you think that it is fair that some classes can farm t16 easier when they are 15 GR levels away, then you really have a bad sense of this game.

I know that speed builds are not the same as GR builds, but if you think that a speed build class can do a decent speed run in double speed than an OP GR class, then you are wrong. Of course you don’t run the same build for GR and for bounties, but even the OP classes have very close speed builds to others, don’t get me wrong. So yes, that’s unfair and unbalanced.

1 Like

Every season there is different meta… I just bought Necro on the black week sale, cause I know he will be strong next season or so.

Just to point out the insane difference. My fullly augmented DH that I played for a week can now do GR 114, while my sader that I geared up 2 days ago with 3 augments can do GR 120 (solo). Paragon 1000. It makes no sense and it is no fun to have such an inbalance.

So you miss the days when we struggled doing GRs in the high 30ies??
A UE demon hunter doing GR 114 is a great boost. It used to be Impale DH that was OP (and it is still good). In a patch or two Demon Hunters will be favorised again, so stop asking for nerfs.

I actually played with Impale, the old build :wink: I am simply asking for balance, no matter if it comes in form of nerfs or boosts.

Yes all classes have improved since they boosted every set in the game in the past. Actually today i got a proof how this game is unbalanced.

I played 100 hours on season with necro and i still can’t find a viable build. Seems like necro is the worst class at the moment and need a really hard rework, when other classes boosted so much.

Yesterday at night i rolled a monk which is my second favorite class after necro by far. I got geared up in about 5 hours and now i play t16 one shotting anything and can’t die at all.
I joined GR groups 90+ and i really can swim everywhere by holding only my tempest rush button. No need skills, no need brain, no need decent gear. You can check my gear in my profile. It is just a very normal gear that i got in 5 hours. Only one or two ancients, nothing amazing in my current gear and i can solo 90.
In my necro i have tried so many combinations and nothing seems to work. It may sound funny, but in a level 60 GR i still have to play safe watching anything, because i usually get one or two shotted by anything.

This is exactly what i mean in my thread. I would accept that any class have a different role, but here we are talking about a huge difference. The game is completely unbalance for one more time. As i remember, balance was a bit better only when they boosted class sets. I like very much that there are tons of combinations you can build and play, according to your gameplay preference, but it is really useless when only 5 builds are viable in every season.

1 Like

The Devs did mention in the patch that they would look at DH and Necro Rathma improvements. Given the necromancer set is Rathmas, and one of the weakest sets for the necro, you will have a hard time advancing. You will either need to collect another set of equipment for the necro, (cannot advise which as I havn’t really played them) or hunt the items that really make the rathmas set work (circle of niraj (?) , scythe and sheild set, tasker and theo and enforcer gem).

It is possible to hit GR75 with Rathma set, although I avoid everything like it can OHKO me

Currently the best build for necro is lod corpse lance and lod singularity. But they are still a hard to work builds. You need tons of cooldown in order to make it work and the cooldown is madatory even for t16 bounties. If you skills are on cooldown, you have to wait, otherwise you can’t do anything.
There are many builds around based on cooldown, but necro has a problem on that. In the past it was archon, a hard cooldown build but they fixed it and now it’s one of the most viable options. Something like that, i would like to see in necro.
As for the rework that you talked about, it probably be next season as i guess. Waiting three months is a long time just to fix 2-3 sets of the game.

There are several necromancer speed builds that are suited for bounties and rifts, as far as I know. The necromancer has always been one of the top tier classes both group and solo wise - although a bit fiddly to play and not a playstyle fitting for all.
That there are other contenders for the top is just a good thing for diversity and variety in my opinion.

Feel free to suggest me a good viable build for necro. I know necro was one of the best overall classes in the past, but something is wrong at the moment. Necro is 20 levels away in solo and no one using necro in groups now. What is going wrong?

I remember necro very high tier like 150 GR in groups as a support usually.

Necro is useless atm… I mean i started as a necro too this season had all sets even a LOD build than i made a monk and a barb…i instant deleted my necro after i saw that i can ww or tempes rush afk on t16 and do speed 80 -85 gr with just the sets… while i had troubles to do a 70 gr with the necro and die perma in T16…
WW barb, FOH Crusader,Tempest Monk is like godmode to any other class…i am a main WD and wd is since game release the utter shit class in this game…slow with no dmg…

Some people seem to forget the necro has, up to now (or just about), been dominating as solo class, as boss killer and in rat runs.

And Becman, if you’d played the game from beginning you’d know that the WD class have, at times, been among the top classes as zdps and as trash killer and even with okay solo builds.

I can speed run at t16 only by using the cheap method avarice+boon of hoarder+goldwrap which makes any build viable to run outside GR. But i still have some problems on bounties. I need to get my dps in about 2m to speed run on t16 like i do with my monk. I solo GR 100 with a 10 hour monk. No ancients, no legendary gems like 100 level each. It was a tough run, but still ridiculous that i solo 100 with a 10 hour character.
On my necro i have to switch my gems to vitality gems in every slot and my paragon too, in order to survive 1-2 more hits, even on GR 60.