Unbelievable, game and transactio disapeared after Update

Diablo2R no online !!!

Diablo 3 that i bougth ,starter edition ,no characters ,no reaper of souls …Really blizzard …
do i have any solutio or must i demand a refund ?/

When did you buy Diablo III ? if it’s a recent purchase, it may not be entirely completed yet.

This could also happen if you used the wrong e-mail to connect to Battle.Net – you need to use the same e-mail that you bought / registered Diablo III under.

If you don’t remember or cannot figure it out, contact Blizzard Support with a ticket – no one will be able to help you on the forums. Use this link: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/979/solution
and click on the Contact Us button to start the process.

Good luck.

For future reference, the forums for D2R are located here:

1 Like

I bought it recently for Switch and for me all is included, perhaps it needs an update or something?, also my ps4 version is all up to date.

I own diablo 3 reaper of souls and for a long time i was playing with necromancer currently on level 70 on xbox one s. Recently, i switched to xbox series x, reinstalled the game and now the game is asking me to buy a necromancer pack and im not able to play with it. I can see my build in player selection menu but I’m not able to play with it. I have put lot of time and effort to make the build and several achievements so i don’t want to loose anything. Please advise.
Thanks