Anyone else is curious why there is
853 Monks 150 solo
3 Necro 150 solo
0 wizzard 150 solo
2 WD 150 solo
5 Crusader 150 solo
0 DH 150 solo
1 Barb 150 solo

Blizzard please wake up, you are removing the end game content of your game by focring people to play monk, there is no variation in the game. Either you play monk or you never reach the top bracket of the game.

What went wrong with this patch and why is no one noticeing and why no one cares?

1 Like

This season, my Monk sure does look a lot like a Shadow/Impale DH.

4 Likes

Perhaps its a problem of perspective. Each character is its own respective status than a collective aggregate on the leaderboards

1 Like

You just clearly showed that necro, wd, crusader and barb can do it.

This is true at some extent but it has been similar to this in previous seasons. Other classes had some top tier build that eclipsed everything at some point in the past… Some examples: Wd spirit barrage (pre nerf), bone spear necro (4 cube slots season), AOV crusader and firebird wizard (pre nerfs). And I am not even counting group play where certain classes and builds take almost all the spots for 15 seasons now.

Now it is the monk’s turn to shine. I am perfectly fine with that. The thing that mostly worries me is that they are going to nerf it way too much and they will make the set mediocre as we have seen similar actions in the past. My point is that I’d rather a newly introduced build to be just strong, instead of being stupidly op and then nerfed to the ground.

Personally, I played monk last season. I enjoyed it a lot, but I don’t like the mechanics that much to play it two seasons in a row. So currently, in season 25, I try Demon hunter and Crusader. Both are very strong with the season theme. I am in love with the new marauder set and also the thorns crusader is a beast with the crit mechanics. I can say the same thing for the Firebird wizard…when they reworked it. I hated its mechanics with all my heart and barely touched it, despite being the strongest and most popular choice. I’d rather play a frenzy barb that suits my play style way more. :slight_smile:

Don’t you see the problem that there is minimum of 10 top of those classes and 1k on monk?

What is funny is that you have a season 25 monk and is the one complaining.

1 Like

Is that so? lol

“I hate being this OP monk and doing better than everyone else. It’s awful”

1 Like

Its pretty simple. People like to play what is hot or the most powerfull. There will always be something which is the best. No one is forcing us to play monk. A lot of time is spend speedfarming Gr 90 for maximum loot. Or farming keys and bounties. Many builds can do that :wink: we have seperate leaderboards for all sets. It is really up to you.

2 Likes

Speaking of power; your monk could really need a visit to the Mystic. :+1:

Monk has been bridemaid for like forever. One, or 2 seasons of monk on top is not end of the world.

I expect a nerf coming next season or the one after.

1 Like