(UPDATE: Blizzard Support Solved My Problem) Please Delete

Hello, I’m creating This topic on the console category because I cannot select any other category. Yesterday I have transferred Diablo III license from a different account but when I logged in today, (on account I have transferred the game) the base game, expansions, and DLC Licenses are missing, (I have purchased Eternal collection) cannot enter with existing characters says "This hero cannot be used with a Starter edition license. and I’m unable to create Necromancer & Crusader. I have already submitted a Ticket, just wondering is there any waiting time to complete the License transfer?

Hi:

Yes… creating a ticket is the way to get this resolved.

I noticed that you also posted on Bug Report… but Blizzard usually do not answer there and they certainly would not provide any direct assistance in an account matter – these needs to be sorted out directly with Blizzard Support though a ticket. You should have received an e-mail confirming your ticket, and you should be able to see the status of your ticket here: Blizzard Support

I know that one can combine accounts for some games, but I always assumed that you needed to get Blizzard to do it… that one couldn’t do it directly. So… I’m quite curious to hear about how you managed to do it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again:

This usually indicate that the account you are using to post here does not have a valid Diablo 3 license on it.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, appreciated it. I have transferred (Merged) account with Blizzards help, I can create trail characters and I got All achievements I had, Also you can check my Career To see my Fallen heroes (Crusader and Necro) Also there is every stat of my gameplay Progress

1 Like

Hi Coldrim,

UPDATE: Blizzard Support Solved My Problem

This is great !! I’m glad you could get the account issue sorted out…

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like