Walkthrough storyline campaign in Diablo 3

Hello.

(I used a translator in the letter. So sorry for the errors in the text)

For a long time already worrying about the state of the game and I would like to share a couple of suggestions about it.

I really like the game, but I don’t like the way the campaign is being played.

When passing the campaign in the game, the whole difficulty is broken: if you play on the usual difficulty, the game is too easy and does not represent any interest. Difficulty can be raised, but because of this, you will gain more experience, therefore, quickly pump up, collect legendary items (and they drop out about every hour right now) and the game will again be very easy. Many mechanics during the passage are broken: merchants, the amount of gold deposited, etc.

I understand that now all the interest in the game is concentrated after passing the campaign (Great Portals, Ratings), but I know many guys, like me, who just want to pass through their favorite game from time to time with pleasure and challenge, as it was in time, when the game just came out. And now there is no such possibility.

Perhaps the following would help in solving the problem: to separate the passage of the campaign from the adventure and seasons, to leave four classic from the difficulty levels (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno) and reduce the number of rare and legendary items dropped and raise the difficulty to the initial level, without giving more gold and experience.

Well, or just add the ability to separately configure the level of difficulty of the game and the experience / gold gained, the loss of rare items.

Then, such as I could again return to the game and get pleasure from its passage.

1 Like