What are you going to start with and/or main in Season 30?

I was thinking to start with Monk PoJ and maybe switch over to Necro BN for pushing, (Mostly solo but may have a friend or 2 to group with). Still debating on classes/builds though. Season 30 looks to be one of the strongest yet and wanted to get communities ideas for a good starter/farmer and push build.

That’s the first season in my D3 life that I cannot decide what to play. I 've played every build that exists, and we haven’t got an actual rework now or something new. I guess I will stick to my usual plan, where I play 2 or 3 classes in a season for variety.

My top picks right now:

1. One Demon hunter for speed content (probably shadow impale or UE multishot)

2. One Crusader, just cause I miss some of the builds that they offer. Probably Roland since it got buffed and haven’t played it for so long.

3. An S - tier build, according to maxroll, for the highest pushes and the potential GR150 clear. I am divided between PoJ Monk and Inarius Nova

PS. I 've played loads of Barb and Wizard, during Season 28 and managed to do GR150s with both, and I think I am burned on those 2 classes. So, I have to try it with another class now.

You start with a necromancer and get him to lvl 18 to get the first two nodes. Then you can make your hero of choice and go from there.
Me probably DH (again) and then later Wiz or maybe another class.

Hello? Outlier here. No seasonal hero for me so i’ll carry on plodding non season in my dull monotonous way

Multishot is ideal for the petrified scream arena, but not the best in GR. Definitely need a ranged character for that to avoid the many exploding critters

I find the echoing nightmare redundant this season. A soul shard at max level (lvl 3) is equal to 125 augment, and they seem to drop at a high rate, at least for me. I only did it once just for the altar. All of my augments are based on soul shards.

1 Like

The Echoing Nightmare and the Whisper of Atonement it grants were undoubtedly inspired by the Soul Shards. The Shards were first introduced in S25 and ENs in S26 and since the Shards provided an easy source of rank 125 augments, S26 and later seasons needed something similar to replace that.

3 Likes