What's the cheat the top GR clearing players are using in S21

How are these players getting 7 pieces of primal ancients already in there gear so close to the launch of s21 with augmented pwith 500 extra dex playing as the DH. I’m guessing it’s some sort of mats cheat and rerolling items?

there are several exploits on console as well as a save editor.

what they do is save several copies of the desired item and some mats and then reroll one. if its not primal they force quit the game and try with the next one and so on.

had a break for the last two seasons, came back for this one to check out new sets and legacy of dreams (which are nice). and then i see people in wiz top10 with so many primals not even a week into the season, heh. for the record i had 7 already, only one usable in any build id like to play and it rolled so poorly i dont know if its worth using.
one guy is full primal already, really takes away any joy from doing high grs legit.

other than that the save wizard allows them to add paragon or load the same character on different accounts. this in turn tricks the game that its only one (the same) player so they can start a gr, join and enter it effectively clearing solo rift as a 2/3/4 player party.

if only blizz would make d3 console use server side saves.

Its no different to any other game of its type with leader boards etc.

They are full of cheats, exploiters and bots just to climb the boards the quickest.
I have seen streamers who only after a couple of days are crazy high already.
You just have to play the game to enjoy it in your own non cheating way and just let them cheat themselves because that is what cheats do, cheat themselves.

1 Like

On console, because saves are local, they can be manipulated and editted. Having all primals is nothing. Having rings that have unreal numbers (1million times higher than what is in the game) on them and 8 rolled affixes instead of 3, now that is funny.

On pc we don’t have these hacked items but there are other exploits, 3rd party programms and botting that still have a similar effect.