When will Season 28 end?

With D4 now in full swing and its first Season on the horizon I was wondering if there were any updates on D3’s seasons? I know we were told to just expect old seasons to start over again and go on repeat but I was wondering if there was a timeframe for that?

Season 28 has been good but I think we are all over it now. I missed a few of the past seasons so I am looking forward to trying them. So any chance on a likely date and maybe a list of which seasons we can expect to be seeing?

1 Like

None of us knows until Blizzard announces it.

The PTR start is a good indicator and when it’s announced, there’s typically a month of the season left. But there’s no news about the PTR either.

3 Likes

Blizzard has left the building noone is working on d3 anymore, the season restart should have already begin but noone cares.

Well you can be that way if you want but most of us know different. Seen as Rod Fergusson has recently said in an interview that there will be a season 29 and that will be the last ‘new’ season I am going to have to ignore your statement.
He stated quite clearly that it will be a small season, with no huge mechanics like the last few and likely no new pets etc. After that they will begin the roulette wheel of repeating old seasons . However he gave no indication as to when this would happen.

1 Like

I came here just to ask the same question : )
I would also like to know if its true what I was told, will Season 28 be the last season in Diablo 3?
Thank you for your time : )

Why not read the comments above yours? You will have the answers to your questions…

4 Likes

Two blondes get on a city bus. One of them asks the driver:

• Will I get to the railway station on this bus?
  • No. - says the bus driver.
  • And will I? - asks the other blonde.
6 Likes

I have a better idea. How about you say something positive or dont say anything at all. Sarcasm is not appreciated so if your not going to conduct yourself with manners please sat out of my threads in future.

1 Like

People that ask the same question fourteen days after it was answered, in the second post of the thread, are not appreciated much either.

3 Likes

Strix just stated the obvious facts.

The way I see it it’s your manners that are lacking.

2 Likes

I dont respond to bad manners with good ones and I make no apologies of that. He was rude for absolutely no reason, he does it a LOT and I have no problem pointing that out.

If someone asks a question that was already asked then so be it, ignore it if you dont like it but there is no excuse for his type of response.

Another thing you have gotten wrong is that threads and topics are not owned by their creators. This is not “your” thread.

1 Like

You should have not responded to his “rude” response. Just ignore it if you do not like it. Follow your own advice, man. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If the thread had 50+ comments, I think I wouldn’t have responded that way. But the answers are in Kirottu’s comment and yours (the first and third replies).

1 Like

I’m not being the moderator here, but Strix wasn’t being sarcastic or making the blonde jokes in this case.

1 Like

After i level all my gems to 150, please. Lol… so far i only managed to clear greater rift 148. And its a hit and miss affair. 3k paragon.

If season 29 is going to start in end or mid aug, very likely there will be announcement of ptr this thursday 27 July. Let’s keep watch. But with d4 season 1 just starting, it is highly unlikely blizzard will want to risk players getting “distracted” by d3 ptr. So, its probable the season 29 ptr will only start at least 1 month after d4 season 1.

Diablo twitter is currently trending d4 news. Probably wont expect any d3 news for another few weeks since d4 season 1 has just started and d4 is the new cashcow. Blizzard will not wish to distract the player base from d4, so they can buy in game items and cosmetics, upgrade their package etc.

:smiley: also waiting for some news for d3 because i need to play something fun
D4 is not even close to D3 in regards of FUN

You won’t get more fun than playing season 28. There is still plenty to do for you.

1 Like