Why Does Diablo iv have

Why is there Microtransactions in Diablo iv? Is this Diablo series Activision Style?

Pretty much all live service games have microtransactions now, don’t blame blizzard or Activision, blame gamers that continue to pay for it and make it profitable. Personally as far as it’s cosmetics I don’t care, never bought anything for real cash in any game.

1 Like

I won’t mind the micro-transactions at all, provided that they are limited to cosmetics only.

One thing you also need to remember about micro-transactions is that they would provide a source of revenue for Blizzard (other than the initial sales of the game) which would in turn allow financing the development of expansions and other such additional content.

I’ve made my stance on this clear in other threads.

1 Like

Ok i was too quick to judge, i just imagined pay 2 win. After viewing the footage properly blizzard said the game will not be pay2win.

1 Like