Why hasnt blizzard got back to me?

I put up a ticket looking for help as all my purchases have gone from my account when ive treid to find out why it seems they have made new battletag or something from when i last played, ive made sure im on same servers im ment to be as i knew that could of been issue but still hasnt not been fixed. Ive waited over a day and a half to hear a reply on my tickets and still no word is this normal from blizzard?

Are you on a Console or a PC ?

If you are on a console, I’m not sure whether Blizzard can do anything… better contact Microsoft / PlayStation / Nintendo.

If you are on a PC… the waiting time is increased because of COVID-19.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23341822

Did you submit a ticket ? or did you use the Chat feature ? If you use the Chat feature, you have to remain in the session – you cannot switch to another window while waiting – that would close your Chat session. At this time, it’s probably best to do a ticket and provide/confirm the e-mail where they can respond to you… Normally, you get a notification that you have a reply waiting… as well as a link to access the reply.

Im on pc and have submitted a ticket as the live chat isnt working atm anyway i was just looking to see if everyone was experiencing the same amount of time for reply but thank you for replying to my post.