Will D4 server be shit like D3?

if D4 server will be worse like D3 then I am 100% sure D4 will be a big failure.

I mean D3 is out for how many years now and I still be in que in season 28???

What the fuck?

3 Likes

Yeah average wait time 10 min fun when u need to switch difficulties. Nvm after 18 min im down to 7 min :smiley:

They are just preparing us on what to expect, so it will appear normal…

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! WHY STILL SERVERS ARE BUSY? IT IS ABSOLUTELY FAIL!!! SO WHAT ABOUT DIABLO IV? WE ALREADY CRITISM AGAINST YOU AND I START TO ASK IF DIABLO IV WILL BE BETTER THAN DIABLO 3? DOUBT!!!

Shape up, BLIZZARD!!!

Chill dudes, it’s always been like this. when 15000 Players want to make multiple games an hour, it’s gonna be like that. You can’t expect them to rent 10 new servers just to have them empty after Week 1.

Gotta chiiiiill. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you imply in 2023 a server cant handle 15000 requests in the same time is okay? Cant decide you defending Blizzard or blaming them with sarcasm…(however no, it is not really acceptable…)

1 Like

God forbid, we should ever expect 5 star service from a non subscription game lol … yeah sort it out Blizzard I didn’t give you £0 each season for this queue times lmao

Why does it need to be online if I want to play alone single player.
But that was the question already back when it released why does it need to be online all the time specially when the servers can’t handle the spikes.

I mean had those issues back with WoW and every other release it’s bad.

We are playing a 11 year old game with a sharply declined population that doesn’t have a subscription or another continuous monetization model. The server capacity has quite obviously been scaled down over the years and is likely not feasible to scale up for the infinitesimally short peak that is the season launch. The queues will be gone in a week. You’ll have to endure a massive two-minute wait every now and then until then.

And 15 000 requests != 15 000 players…

2 Likes

so it is ok to wait for a SINGLE PLAYER game? i wuld not complain for a multiplayer game to wait, but ye, **** *** Blizard i want my money back

Diablo 4 will be more shit than D3 because same buttons + dash and mount and slower gameplay. Paragon Board and Items are full of Stamina and main stats. It will be very shit game compared to PoE2.

That massive 2 minutes is more likely 5-6 at best and explain to me how many request is 1 player? 1…the LAYERS can be more, but the request is one…

Let me guess…you never played any other non subscription based (free) game ever on any platform, right?

I dont want to see rifts in Diablo IV! Unfortunately, I SEE ALREADY TOO MUCH COPY FROM DIABLO III. THE QUESTION IS WHY? OUT OF IDEAS? I SAW THERE IS WALLER, JUST WOW, REALLY WOW!!! IT HAS TO BE GOOD ELSE EVERYONE GO TO POE 2. YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID, BLIZZARD!

2 Likes

The worst thing is that the game is graphically correct; the gameplay of the characters is also correct; the renown system seems to me a great success… the problem is that they are stuck in the past, or worse, they don’t give us back something that was key in Diablo 2: the free trade between players.

My theory is, they never improve capacity, just allocate the existing servers differently;

Meaning, the poor old dusty server computers that once upon a time only had to run WoW, now struggle under WoW, WoW Classic, D3, D2r, DI, OW, OW2, SC2, SCr, half a dozen CoD variants, HotS, HS, and someone please put the fire out in the corner, it’s been burning for the past week.

Yes they will be as bad as D3’s as bad as WC3’s remaster, as bad as OW2, as bad as anything Activision has done in the past 14 years. The games are running on fumes from the past and the hype created from streamers.

4 Likes

If the “Early Access Open Beta” isn’t a clear indicator as to the state of the servers I’m not sure what is. 80+ min que times just to get error codes for overloaded servers and start the cycle over again. Next weekend for “Open Beta” I imagine 4+ hour ques.