Winter is coming so we want a seasonal theme

Dear Devs,

Now that winter is coming, we would like to see it snowing in New Tristram for December and January. We know it rains sometimes, but it would be nice to see it snowing.

Please make it light and fluffy

Thanks

1 Like

Slow down. First we have to go through fall. Go out in the open world from Friday and on and you will have fissures falling from the sky everywhere.

You’ll have a vision. A vision of enmity.

(Actually I just now looked up what “enmity” means
)

1 Like

Well, as i see it, the autumnal and winter places are New Tristram and Bastion’s keep: Especially the Keep. However, there are no trees in those villages - at least not in the central squares, so we don’t get to witness the defeuilletage

:disappointed_relieved:

However, the good news is that they are definitely wintry places.

The Hidden camp looks as though it’s set in the middle East - hot and rainless, so that is the holiday place.
But since you mention fissures falling from the skies, and the vision of enmity thrown from upon high, - that would be from the High Heavens, and there are no seasons there either.

Oh my god, the ironies of this game!

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Here in Europe, we have Autumn.

1 Like

Autumn season with ‘Autumnmatic’ appearances of Visions of Enmity. :smile:

2 Likes

ouch !!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

On the subject of French/English there is a guy, loic suberville, with a lot of funny shorts on youtube about the two lingos. (He also speaks Spanish).

2 Likes

I’m just relieved that @Shaolin didn’t use « effeuillage »   :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Had to google “effeuillage”. Seems to have two noble meanings. In gardening as well as in entertainmant. :smile:

4 Likes