Wirt's original leg

Hi everyone. Any kind soul out there willing to share the Wirt’s original leg transmog? I will of course give it back immediately. I’m not talking about the anniversary event item, but the ultra rare skeleton leg from Bishibosh/den of fallen. Thank you

I have that ‘mace of crows’ , dont know what that clipper is… can share what i have… and i have those on HC.

(edited typos)

edit v.2:
found 2 crows in HC, tomorrow make char there and i give you one. those arent account bound and requires only that lvl1 char… i think transmog goes every where…atleast after season.

1 Like

Thank you! That will be great, I’ll be on later today around 19.00 CET, Alex#26372. Are you season or non-season on HC so that I’ll make a character?

Clipper is a non-guaranteed drop from a non-guaranteed monster, Nine Toads, who appears on the large Desolate Sands map… a chore to farm for.

Non season HC for crow , couple blades dropped to season-HC from Developers Hell , ‘Quinquennial sword’ and ‘Second Quinquennial sword’.

I’ll add You…

Thanks to ToopeZ generosity I only look for the clipper (and Wirt’s original leg) should anyone have it.

No probs…
I’ll try to remember if something funny drops.

Updated the OP, missing only Wirt’s original leg from Bishibosh remains. Thanks in advance!

I have the Wirt’s leg but it says account bound. Maybe because it is legendary, who knows?

We are talking about the item that you get from darkening of tristram every January, right?

No. The thread is about the blue unique item called “Wirt’s Original Leg” which is a very rare drop from a rare corpse in the Den of the Fallen.

https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wirt's_Original_Leg

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that some transmogs are missing or is that just on my end?

Exactly that. Currently farming but den of fallen is random, bishibosh random and drop random. RNG x3.