Login error Code 34203

the same thing, but the numbers are different

Same here, what the HELL? :stuck_out_tongue:

me too Code 34203 … :sleepy:

maybe its better to start a new thread with the numbers which are shwon to you, because different numbers maybe needs different solutions, which are then shown in the thread.

Same, disconnected from the game, 34203 few times, and now in queue for 2 minutes, but time increases

We’ve seen some server issues just now, which these all have caused. For now we can only ask you to hold tight.

4 Likes

same here … and queued time goes over 11min now and still increasing

I keep getting the Error code: 300202

was playing for like 5 mins and sudelnly it said conection to server lost and kicked me to menu, but i cat see character i just created and played and it gives error msg each time i click play. reloged to clien now and in 68min queue now

Yep Login Error Code 34203… Hopefully it will get fixed soon

Error code 34203 presented after queueing 5 min

1 Like

I have to sit in a queue just to be booted out with an error, that’s not on. Some of us have very limited time to play. And not like blizz is a small indie company that cant afford server space. You knew hew many preorders you had, how many people would join the beta. Not acceptable.

2 Likes

you might want to create a different tech support thread. Different codes usually require different actions

“Login -ca. 51 Minuten” … yes we hold tight… just play an other game ^^

be sure we will … we wont let loose :japanese_ogre:

90 minutes in queue and code 34203. No luck in getting in.

I’m sorry to hear, that you waited through such a long queue only to be unable to get in. The server issues are sadly still ongoing.

2 Likes

Got the same issue. Great game, but it seems there are such problems. Before that issue i could login. but at some point i got into a loadscreenbug, Nothing happends for minutes, so i decided to close the game and give a next try… but it seems to be also a bad decision, now i stuck on 34203

Played yetserday for a while. My Barb is LVL 15 now.
This morning i logged in and played for 15 Minutes, then disconnected by server.
Trying now for 90 Minutes, but 34203 all the time.

You are not alone. Blizz duck us hard.