Login error Code 34203

Got the same issue. Great game, but it seems there are such problems. Before that issue i could login. but at some point i got into a loadscreenbug, Nothing happends for minutes, so i decided to close the game and give a next try… but it seems to be also a bad decision, now i stuck on 34203

Played yetserday for a while. My Barb is LVL 15 now.
This morning i logged in and played for 15 Minutes, then disconnected by server.
Trying now for 90 Minutes, but 34203 all the time.

You are not alone. Blizz duck us hard.

The same problem for me: 34203 :frowning:

34203, 'nough said…oh no 20 letters :roll_eyes:

Selbes Problem hier, konnte von 6.00 - 7.30 Uhr am Samstag morgen spielen und komme nun nicht mehr rein wegen Fehler: 34203 und die Warteschlange für den LogIn wird schon wieder immer länger

Got 5 minutes left in Queue.
Will update if fixed.

Now getting error code 300008.

Will try updating battle.net launcher and trying to login again.

15 minute Queue
(Will post update in 15 minutes)

After updating battle.net Launcher the big is fixed and I am playing now =)

do we sit in endless queued menu or try restart ?

First 120 min queue, then 5 min queue but not logging 34203 all the way! OMG, maybe (just maybe) you find someone capable and finally FiX it??? Freaking Genshin impact is more stable, maybe ask them how they did their servers, mm?

Update battle.net launcher to fix this error

1 Like

While waiting in a 9 minute cue, I got error 34203.

Here’s a text version of it:
"
Warning!
There was a problem logging in. (Code 34203)
"

I cannot yet include links in my posts, so the OneDrive share-link of the screen clip will have to wait :slight_smile:

I’m on PS5 there is no launcher there. And no, updating launcher on PC does not work either.

Thank you for offering your help :slight_smile:

After reading your message, I completely closed the Battle.Net Launcher. After a few seconds I opened it again. So far there is no update waiting to be installed.
In Battle.Net App’s settings, the version reads 2.18.1.14033.

Same for me.
The problem is still on, 34203

1 Like

I tried over 20 times and still get this error, but i have a friend that got booted out and he logged in just fine.
In the meanwhile I get this 34203 error over and over and can’t log in for over an hour now.
Logging into wow or d3 works.

Sorry to read that some cannot get in :frowning:

After not getting a quick reply from Coach, I decided to try starting the game again and was met with a que under 1 minute, after that I was able to login in, start game and was immediately into the loading screen of the game :exploding_head:
That was about 30 minutes later from last attempt.
I guess it is a matter of pure luck, which sucks for those two are repeatedly met with errors or crashes after waiting for XX minutes :expressionless:

Also trying to connect since 90 minutes. Always shows error 34203… This sucks :frowning:

Idem for me, always error 34203…

Same here… Any Dev for update ?

Den ganzen Morgen schon 34203. :frowning: