10 character slots for SC and HC are not enough

Hello Dear Blizzard Team.
Would it be feasible to double the possible character slots?

I like to play many different chars in SC and HC and I’m already starting to think more and more about what I have to delete soon, because the space is getting tight.

I like to play Druid in different ways, but don’t want to constantly reskill, but then like to play a new char, this time as a woman and then as a werewolf, where the HC char is skilled on Earth and the SC Druid on Air/Animals… That makes already loose 3 places only for the druid with possibility to create a 4th as a bear for example.

And there I have another Barb in SC which I also like to play as two-handed, but maybe another one on 2x1Hand and then we have 3 more classes which I specialize differently and in HC play I also want a Necro on Skeletons in SC rather on Blood…
That adds up dramatically fast:)

The places are not enough for me so. 10 places for HC and SC together are too little.

Since I have no offline mode, I can not dodge.
Please just give us enough seats, that should be in, right?

Thanks

is that your biggest complaint? there is a bigger issue with more characters. and that is your stash limit, your sharing stash space so there is no way to stack items for alts ,

I agree we need more character slots.

It is strange to me that this in not on the item shop.

One of the main competitors for Diablo, that being POE, an extra character slot is 30 points ($3 us), an extra Stache tab is also 30 points for an additional basic tab, both of which go on sale on a regular basis.

It makes me wonder if the corporate greed at Activision/Blizzard really thinks enough people are willing to pay for a whole second account just to get more slots. At ~$70 to ~$100 per 10 slots a bit more expensive than the competition. I prefer to believe they just haven’t gotten around to implementing the feature int he cash shop as yet.

you’ll be able to buy them soon enough
after spending 60quid on a game
i mean 4 stash WTF is 4 stash

I also really want to be able to get more character slots. I like to make characters around a certain skill. Example a character like HydraQueen, build around maxing hydras, and then giving character red heir/eyes/clothes that match the theme, thats what a RPG should be about.
I’ve done this for 20 years in diablo 2, where I still have all 80+ characters that I ever made all with unique skill/item builds on singleplayer.

If character slots don’t end up ingame, what is there to do after leveling 10 characters?
These games are fun because of building up a character, and finding the right gear. After that you only play them every now and then, but the real joy is building a new character. And asking player just to delete their lvl100 characters to be able to start a new one is silly.

It does not cost blizzard much to store 1 more character, d2 was like 1~2kb per character and should not be much different in d4 maby 10kb max? :slight_smile: And more characters has no influence on server performance, since you can only play 1 at the time.

If I can buy an extra character for like 5~10eu, and spend like 500eu over next 5~10 years, I would be fine with that. I’m someone who would only pay for character slots, and perhaps stash space. I’m not someone who would ever buy cosmetics. And there are more player like me I’m sure.

They will sell additional character slots in a few month once they went Free2Play or GamePass.

you will probably be able to unlock more during the seasons somehow

(if you buy the battlepass)

i cant promise that but im pretty sure they will be in the free path people would riot if they are not

maby its a whole other thing we need to do ingame or heck they just give us one lols who knows

putting stash on the payed side of the batle pass they wont do i hope

stashtabs could be considerd p2w

that said im still buying the pass evry season i will play tho :slight_smile:
but not evryone will do that and i want that others that dont do it atleast have a chance to get the tab also

but then again im not the boss