About the Items and Crafting category

Discuss your experiences relating to items and crafting in Diablo IV

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I was wondering if it was normal to loot barbarian unique items as a druid for 3 times in a row. blizzard should fix it. it’s a experience killer for me, i spend hours to not be rewarded and play like i want with this class.

thank you.

i have an (unique) ancestral maze colled: “MAZAVERNAL”, the problem is : i cant wear the maze in my character

In my case, i got the ancestral Axel oath of the ancestor and when recycling it i did not get the style,missing two to have all styles solution please

how do i obtain the items i bought in diablo4 shop upgrade

I am writing to express my growing frustration and disappointment with the current state of unique item drop rates in the game. As a dedicated player who has invested numerous hours and effort into reaching level 80, I am disheartened to find that the drop rate for the specific unique items I require is unreasonably low.

Having a full time job and being a father of 2, I have committed myself to a daily grind, often spending up to five hours a day engaging with the game, only to be consistently rewarded with an abundance of gear that is only good for gold and crafting materials, but painfully few of the unique items that I desperately need to complete my character’s build. This has led to a situation where my interest in the game is waning, and the prospect of achieving my desired gear setup feels increasingly distant and unattainable.

The endgame content and season journey, which I have been eagerly anticipating, risk becoming hollow achievements if I am unable to secure the essential gear to truly maximize my character’s potential. It is disheartening to envision a scenario where I complete all the challenging content and yet find myself lacking the items necessary to fully experience the pinnacle of gameplay.

I implore you to reevaluate the current drop rate system and consider implementing changes that would grant players a more satisfying and rewarding experience. It is essential that players like myself have a clear and achievable path to obtaining the unique items required to complete our builds. This adjustment would not only rekindle my enthusiasm for the game but also ensure a continued and positive player base.

Additionally, I urge you to provide more incentives for players who have achieved their gear goals. It is crucial to offer meaningful endgame activities or objectives that go beyond simply acquiring gear. A sense of purpose and ongoing engagement are pivotal in maintaining player interest and ensuring a vibrant and dedicated community.

I understand that balancing drop rates and game progression is a complex task, but I sincerely hope that you take my feedback to heart. Please address this issue promptly, as it could be the decisive factor in determining whether players like myself remain engaged with the game or move on to other experiences.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to seeing positive changes that will enhance the overall enjoyment and longevity of the game.