Are you jumping on Last epoch or going for gauntlet ? :) just wondering

just kinda want to gauge what the player base is splitting into right now, and letting blizzard know in the process, what will you be doing

A play last epoch on the 21th and prolly continue that until POE season comes out?

B play diablo 4 and continue until the gauntlet is out and then go hard every week on the leaderboard

1 Like

Going to try out the gauntlet and see how it going! I am kinda done with season 3 right now so maybe log in sometimes dunno.

1 Like

Iā€™m a gamer. Iā€™ve played LE since alpha, Iā€™m gonna play that. But it does not take away from Diablo. Because No ARPG has the darkness or the impact of combat that Blizzard does. Diabloā€™s abilities feels impactful.
BUT LEā€™s dev team is really passionate. Necro minion feels strong ( as it should be). When it comes to ARPG Iā€™ve played them all. But Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr is another I really like. But the darkness and impact of combat in Diablo is always something I will gravitate towards!

1 Like

I think the Gauntlet will be too high level for me so Iā€™ll just keep on farming helltides most likely. But sure, Iā€™ll give it a try I think, why not.

Iā€™m not really into leader-boards, I have 2 level 100s (both rogues) and I was bored of trying to get an uber drop weeks ago (didnā€™t get any).

I switched to playing LE last weekend, completed the campaign and am farming empowered monoliths. I might play some D4 tomorrow. I have a day off when LE servers are down. But I donā€™t expect Iā€™ll be back to playing D4 between then and season 4.

D4 is a more polished game in many ways, but also feels a lot shallower in others.
I still have high hopes for both games though.

Iā€™ll play LE until the POE2 beta comes out

D4 with this gameplay and endgame loop mindset, will never have the same kind of quality so Iā€™ll rather waste my time on games that are done by real devs and UX people, rather than games that are done by marketing and project managers like D4

2 Likes

In D4, I have nothing left to do; the current season is boringā€¦ The game lacks endgame content, and even acquiring the rarest unique items has become so easy that itā€™s discouraging (since anyone can have any item, thereā€™s no competition or excitement when something rare drops). Therefore, compared to LE (Iā€™ve been playing since it first came out on Steam Early Access), thereā€™s a lot more to do, enjoyable crafting, stable endgameā€¦ And there will finally be real and fair trading between players. Trading is another aspect of H&S games, where we play to feel not only the power of our character but also to enrich ourselves. And when you get equipment thatā€™s rare, it means something in this game, not like in D4 where you grind 5x and you have the uber unique you wantā€¦ The game doesnā€™t get boring after level 80, and you donā€™t complete a full build in just 2-3 days. Honestly, D4 seasons should last a maximum of 4 weeks, as you have your entire build and full character after just one week.

To me Latest Episode looks trash. Or not like trash, just like Path of Exile did back in the day but with some better tech. The damage flow isnā€™t near what D4 can do. U go play that, for ā€˜craftingā€™; but Iā€™m staying D 4 sure.

Cool, I also play rogue and Iā€™m also un-into leaderboards. What a coincidence :slight_smile:

Also coolā€¦ So ur like doing what u want, play both even? Itā€™s like a life hack.

Cool. I believe you.
D4 needs a lot of work.
But I happen to like work in progress if I think itā€™s going the right way.

Ugh! Dude me too. I still have lots of stuff to do and rank up. But honestly, I cannot stay on for more than 10 minutes without getting sleepy (bored AF). This season is just soooooo boring.

1 Like

I cannot wait for it. I want to try it, and hopefully it is good.