Aspects still not increasing

Are we not getting a bugfix to this in this season or what?

I’ve salvaged my second or even third full roll Unyielding aspect this afternoon and yet I can STILL only apply a 16/21 version (25% out of 30%).

Pretty sure that’s the case for multiple other aspects as well, hard to keep track, but my codex shows a grand total of THREE full roll aspects recorded. I’ve salvaged more of them just today I think, let alone the previous week…

From what I understand from googling the issue, once you salvage an ilvl 800 item, your aspect will no longer move from that number, no matter how many ilvl 750 items with better roll you salvage. It can now only be increased by randomly finding another ilvl 800 item with a better roll… .which is TOTAL BS that I really believe diablo4 dev team was capable of fumbling into the game (I did NOT forget the stash loading, and I never will)

3 Likes

At least its not just me, i finally found a max ranked Insatiable and extracted and nothing :frowning:

I’m now saving this max rank Redirected Force as it doesnt show the upgrade capability at the blacksmith…

But thats news to me about it having to be ilvl 800… if thats true that sucks…

1 Like

Max aspects are really rare and probably broken. I noticed that the Den vendor gear, which may have been the intention of developers to supply max aspects, are spawning in the shop with what appears to be a max roll but are in fact max roll from the previous season or upper limit, e.g. 25% increase where the cap is now 30% increase. So either there is a purpose to this (non ancestral) or is simply a bug that has been missed.

Somebody thought it would be a bright idea that you can only get 16/21 from normal legendaries. So even if you scrap a perfect roll, you only get 16/21 for the codex. For actual full roll, you need to scrap an ancestral legendary with a full roll. And seeing how ancestrals are very rare, getting any aspect to max in the codex is a chore for MONTHS. Now, any person with a brain assumed this was a bug and not an intended design, because it’s just THAT BAD…

No thank you blizzard, I stopped playing the season long before I collected them. I only managed to get like, 5. out of maybe 250 aspects to full.

It’s apparently worse. What the thread is describing, is that if you upgrade an aspect from 1 to 2 using an ancestral, you can’t upgrade it to 3 using a legendary. Once touched by ancestral, it’s ancestral upgrades only.

Btw, I have about 3 tabs of ancestrals, I don’t get what the scarcity is about, but then again, I only have 1 char in T2 and the rest in T1 or lower, cause it just farms faster.

1 Like

& its still not fixed