Autocast skills

Hi, after playing the 3 betas and the server slam I detected that PC players are taking advantage of a bug with the key assignment and the num lock to autocast several skills at the same time, it’s very unfair having crossplay with consoles.
They should put the keyboard and mouse option in the console… Or remove it for everyone…

1 Like

I completely agree. Mouse and keyboard play for consoles should be supported! I can’t figure out why it hasn’t been done? On PC you can choose to play with a controller or with a mouse and keyboard!

1 Like

We need to take away autoaim, for console, they should have to manually aim skills like PC. We need to make it completely fair…

NumLock autocast has been a feature for years, I mean, should we take away higher resolution and wider monitor/multimonitor setups?

The guy with a gtx 4090 is getting 400fps, should we ban anyone that gets over 60 FPS? Etc etc

Let’s keep this fair, also, you can just turn crossplay off when you queue for PvP#4head #getagrip

“In Settings, go to the Account And Privacy tab. Scroll down to Gameplay Privacy to find Allow Cross Platform Play. Set to Yes to turn crossplay on or No to turn it off.”

I don’t think these are the solution, using the num lock is a bug in the game and gives a differential advantage being able to spam skills in afk farming is not only pvp

1 Like

I don’t understand why not just make it like on PC the game supports mouse and keyboard as well as controller play? What’s so hard about that? We will not breed pandas!

1 Like

No, it is not a bug, it is intended. Has been used by blizz themself in streams.

It is a feature of the keyboard. It disabled the button, so if you press it, it disabled the button while you had it pressed. So since NumLock disables the key, you can now release the key and the “depressed” command or “off” is not sent. So as far as the application {in this case diablo} is concerned, the key is still held down.

That’s all.

It’s totally legitimate.

If your concern is PvP, simply disable crossplay.

Precisely because it is a failure to see that you do not understand what happens that as it benefits a few it is not a failure, I assure you that if it were the other way around you would be complaining the same, even so I am not asking that they remove it but that we all be on the same page of conditions that gives you the most to enable keyboard and mouse on consoles to see, does it bother you?

1 Like

I bought it on ps5 and pc. In PvP for console I will turn off crossplay because I know pc gamers are better.

It is not an issue.

1 Like

And I have also reserved the edition on PC and on Xbox and precisely as I play on both platforms I already knew that this was going to happen because it was not going to remove the num lock failure and even so on console there is a small autocast option but It is not the same as the num lock trick and it continues to leave years of players at a disadvantage. I repeat, not only the pvp, the farming of objects and the market, if there ends up being an auction house, it’s going to be damned, I don’t see it as complicated to enable keyboard and mouse on consoles and all happy

1 Like

I fully support the fact that all platforms have the same characteristics, to be on an equal footing in crossplay.

Hello. PLEASE HELP. I buy rtx 4090, and Blizzard must give me a key of Diablo4. I don’t know where I must write it. Help!

Go to the Account drop-down menu and select “REDEEM”. Enter your bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase.

This is not possible. All platforms are different. Can you play on ultra wide with a console? Can you use mouse and keyboard? Can you custom build your console to run at 200fps at 1440p?

Be grateful you can play with your PC friends, they can carry console players through things like Ashava, so with a caveat, PvP with them is imbalanced. This genre of game is better suited to PC due to the skill ceiling and using the accuracy of a mouse and having far more buttons (keyboard).

So, your request is not only silly but illogical. Enjoy co-op play with PC gamers turn off crossplay when you PvP if you don’t want to get rekt.

1 Like

Okey bro jaja jajajajajaja

Thank you for understanding.

Yes. General UI navigation, web browser, Youtube, Spotify, some games, even in games that don’t support keyboard you can use it to type when on-screen keyboard is on screen.

Unfortunately not all apps support keyboard or support is very limited when it could be very useful (Disney+ for example).