Ball lightning problems

Hi, had to try to play sorc after all the talk about them being horrible.
As a lightning fan i had to try a build that could work, and found it quite hard until i got to do some damage with lightning ball.
2 problems i found VERY annoying is that.

1. obstacles destroys the orbs and there are A LOT, doorways, pathways, random pillars etc.
  2. when you teleport into a room or past obstacles, they get removed as well… which is REALLY REALLY annoying.
    Hopefully this will be fixed it’s been noticed but since no one is playing sorc and not sure if blizz care for them, i can only hope :slight_smile:

Edit: as well as minion walls, and the protective bubble, if you teleport into it, the ball lightning disappear as well.

2 Likes

When I reach 100 with my frost sorcerer I’m going to play another sorc, this time ball lightning, so this is a BUMP!

Who the hell thought of lightning ball having a collision affect is retarded… get that person off the DEV team.

Despite the problem with ball lightning disappearing I can confirm once high enough level you can chuck out 10 of them in an instant after teleporting into a room. Coupled with Barber Heart and im doing around 4m dmg at level 85. None of my items have 4 perfect primary stats yet (and my wand is only item power 745) so looking forward to seeing how far I can push it. I was doing about 3m dmg with Bone Spear pre season around this level with top rolled items and was much more squishy than lightning sorcerer. Ive found Lightning Sorcerer far more fun to play in comparison.