[BUG] Charge dealing no dmg

I tried the new aspect with 4 ancients charging when I use it…

It litterally deals NO dmg at all… even with 450% increased damage after hitting with core skills and 100% dmg on charge from ancients I still manage to deal 0 dmg what so ever…
My leap 1-shots when fully charged up, but 1+4 charges can’t even be seen…
It doesn’t even seem to knock enemies into the wall or atleast not dealing extra dmg when doing so…

Please fix this ASAP! :slight_smile: Feels SO BAD to try out the new aspect that isn’t even working…

4 Likes

Barbarian is getting a lot of bug nerfs, they were quick to fix the bug that was boosting the class,now theres a lot of bug nerfs.

alot of the glyphs dont work even damage while fortified does not apply the glyph that increases damage with one handed and with axes does nothing

Hey i also have a bug where charge does not drag the monsters with you alot of the time you run run past them and they dont even get hit

I know this is old topic, but its funny that the charge is still buggy. Often times ive charged to a single enemy and it just goes through without actually dealing dmg nor pulling the enemy with you. I thought this was fixed already so I chose to attempt a barbarian this season especially since they made sorcs suck again.

i have same problem no dmg but buff coldown work

This is getting edited by moderator annoying. Half the time you charge, especially against 1 or two enemies; your charge just does absolutely no dmg and you just go through the enemy. Skill sure goes on the cooldown, but why it wont deal any dmg is out of my grasp… I tried to play as Charge / Leap barbarian but it edited by moderator sucks to fight against solo enemies because it just wont deal any dmg and the leap dmg is awful when used alone which is why id like to have charge with it (which is stronger anyway)

1 Like