Bug report for Hota Barb

I have three bugs to report. Firstly, the game is not recognizing weapon swaps of my Hota Barb, which seems to depend on which weapon the Earthstriker’s Aspect is located. If it is on a dual wielding weapon, neither fortify (through another Aspect) nor the Earthstriker’s Aspect counts increase when using basic and core attacks. In contrast, if the Aspect is on the two-handed budgeoning weapon, both counts increase. This is seems to be a bug, as this requirement is not mentioned anywhere in the game.

The second bug is that the Charge Aspect (where some ghosts charge as well) is repeatedly not working, i.e. only my Barb is charging, but nobody else. The only way to fix this is to swap charge for another ability in the slot and then put it back in.

The third bug is not I was unable to see the location of World bosses and Legion events on my minimap.

Diablo 4 is supposedly a triple A title, having these kinds of bugs a year after release is unacceptable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.