[Bug] Warning - uber Lilith and Elixir of Death + Flame shield enchantment

Uber Lilith fight with both Elixir of Death evasion activated and Flame shield enchantment didnt go as expected.

Health bar dropped - pressed scroll of espace keybind in less than 1 sec. Looked like it activated but still dead.

I was expecting minimum one 2 sec safety zone. Ideally the 2 protections should work in sequence. None of them seemed to kick in as expected.

So warning from here: there might be a death event in the uber lilith fight where these things wont work.

I had an incident two nights ago standing outside of the Lilith arena where it pulled me in through one of her mechanics. I was able to death pot and scroll.

That is pretty common lilith bug tho. If you stand next to arena entrance during her phase 1 she can either pull you into arena or she can teleport and attack you outside of arena.

This doesent happen during second phase. And its fairly common thing to happen. I carry people on lilith sometimes and i seen her teleport out of arena dozens of times. If people stand next to entrance during first phase.