Can't unlock wt4

I’m not sure what im doing wrong. Im notnsure how to get better gear. I get oneshot in the dungeon to unlock wt4.
Playing hota barb, normal dungeons aren’t a problem at all. Level 61 atm and im not supposed to do lvl 70 atm but not sure how some paragon points gonna make this work. What am i missing?

HoTa is you problem, you have to play WW like a real barb, I kill Elias at 55

1 Like

HOTa is still OP… even before patch it was nice.
Most probably you have something wrong with your setup.

I’m barb player this season - attm 97lvl. Spamming NMD 10-20lvl above my lvl without any issues. I have tried some dungeons yesterday after patch and dmg boost is significant (8% aspect boost with all multipliers is really gucci).

Just go through some YT guides how to build correctly or check any other guide for inspiration/theorycraft.

1 Like

What hearts u have, have u got barber?

I beat Elias at LVL62 HOTA -
was NOT easy but still manageable. learn his patterns but what other perks do you use? any potions?

I’m on eternal. Beat the dungeon. Can’t play TW4 it’s too hard and too frustrating. I gave up. Not worth the grind if this is how i’m gonna slobber through the game to maybe get some feeling of power at level 100. This game is made for people with no life or extremely lucky.
With legendaries and right aspects for my build i should feel very fluid killing 10 levels above me. It’s not. Feels like a hustle, takes too long, have to check every yellow item which 99% are crap…not worth the time. If at least killing was fast and fluid and fun i could bare investing my time. It’s just boring and there is noone that can help either since this game has no channel to ask for any kind of help.