Catch up on our Latest Campfire Chat

Catch up on our Latest Campfire Chat

Catch up on our latest Campfire Chat, where we dove into the upcoming Season 5 PTR.

View Full Article

No thanks, dont need to sit and listen to your crappy explanations why things suck or how you plan to improve which never happens…

I guess “thanks”
Diablo 4 was hardly worth 29.99 price. Season 5 does not resolve design flaws so its time to uninstall

First, thank you for the Campfire Chat, it was quite informative…
Second, after reading the PTR notes - so you said you heard us and will adress the issue that Barbarians are OP and Druid and Sorc are underperforming by… Buffing Barbarian, nerfing Druids Damage even more AND nerfing Sorcs defensive options while not buffing any existing builds?
I Mean buffing Blizzard Damage on Sorc? Blizzard does NO Damage at all, so buffing that by 20% is crap. Blizzard Sorc damage only comes from Ice Spikes and here you nerfed the Damage on Glacial.

1 Like

The developers don’t even understand that they nerfed the druid, the weakest class in the game, by about 5 times. This applieth to both things storm magic builds that nerfed the corresponding unique glyph, and builds that used the shepherd aspect for the sake of damage buff. “Bravo” Blizzard.

RIP my sorc and RIP to the poor druid :cry:
i think they want the whole playerbase JUST to play barbarian like they CURRENTLY DO!!!

barbarians aren´t op. the others are Up.i continue watching videos of people in the supposed know, on youtube for instance, but the videos keep being void of any argument presented at all why all classes´ all skills shouldn´t be viable or even equally powered.
there is never a reasoning layed out on this, regarding class balance.

are you high???
whatever you been smoking you need to quit :rofl:

Naah. Pass. I see what the Vessel brings when the real rewamp of Skill Tree’s, Items, Paragons and serious tuning happends. Might take until next summer I see. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i just had to tell my clan i maybe sitting out of season 5 judging by the looks of sorcerer
pure devastating
i can’t pay £75 for an expansion Pack for my main class just to suck there also

We don’t care what you say. You best deliver da goods. That’s our money paying your wages. Welcome to the machine.