Crashing during teleportin since season 4

After the last update (Season 4), D4 has been periodically lagging. It freezes every 1-2 minutes. It stays frozen for about 10-15 seconds, then recovers and works perfectly. However, when teleporting, the game disconnects from the server in almost 90% of cases, and I have to return to the menu ir relaunch the game. Reconnecting to the game takes about 3 minutes and always shows "qeueu <1 min but takes the way longer. After launching the game again the same issue occurs again. It’s impossible to play because teleporting always disconnects the game, and screen freezes every 15 seconds.

No matter the settings, whether Ultra or Low, it’s all the same. Video drivers are updated, and the firewall is disabled. I found many similar complaints on forums, but I haven’t seen any responses. I want to inform you that before Season 4, the game worked perfectly.

7 Likes

I noticed this since todays patch, 2 times in 15 minutes…

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on ps5 I keep trying to teleport and I get stuck in an infinite loading screen hopefully it gets addressed soon.

1 Like

I give up, I stopped playing this broken game! For PC.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY FOR 10 MINUTES WITHOUT CRACKING OR BEING DISCONNECTED. YOU ENTER THE FORUM AND NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY TELLS YOU WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE TRYING TO RESOLVE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE GAME, SORRY BLIZZARD.

6 Likes

I had the exact same problem after the patch on Saturday. Reinstalling the game or battle.net didn’t help. I ended up reinstalling whole Windows, did all the updates for windows and graphics drivers and that somehow got rid of the issue. No more freezing when teleporting. Hope the issue gets sorted out for others soon.

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem: every teleportation throws you out, every second teleportation throws you an error and throws you back to the main menu
Unfortunately, I didn’t find any solution. Maybe you can tell me something?
Because it’s simply unbearable to play

Anyone solved this or not?

of course not, its a memory leak. We cant do anything about that. And even though i really like season 4 i have to stop playing because it even bricks my whole pc. This is unplayable. And its not even funny anymore, its season 4 and a trillion $ company.

2 Likes

Same issue - but its particularly bad when porting out of the pit

Same here with thr portals and also walking into invisible wall this from start season4 FIX THIS PLZ.

In all honesty, I havent played a game as bad as this.
I love the gameplay but I keep getting disconnected, screen freezes. Trying to open the inventory is a 50/50% chance that it will freeze the game.
I get constant lag…
It’s actually horrible to play.

My current ISP is 1000/1000mbit, so I doubt it’s my bandwidth and all other games dont have these issues.

I guess all the good people stopped working at blizzard and now they just try to squeeze as much money as possible out of the brand before they go bankrupt.

I’m getting the same issue here, since season 4. The latency would shoot up to over 1000, especially after teleporting somewhere (i.e. nightmare dungeon, cities etc.). I would be able to play for hours until it would decide to start lagging tf out.

Hey, similar issue here.

After teleporting from Helltide to Kyovashad I get a massive lag. I can barely move. It doesn’t go away.

Leaving the game doesn’t help.
Exiting the game doesn’t help
Exiting Battlenet app doesn’t help

When restarting everything is laggy in game. Even the menu system is slow and I can barely click the right buttons.

I’m playing on PC, Lenovo Gamepad. Before this happens everything is fine, the game is running smoothly and I can be playing NM dungeons and The Pit for hours.

Next session I will try to tp to some other town from Helltide and see if that helps. I have contacted Blizzard support with the DXDIAG file and MSINFO file but they haven’t gotten back to me.

I really hope this sorts out because I wanna blast when the greed event starts.

Anyone solved this issue?

PS5 here, happing to me 90% of the time when I teleport to town.
Game was flawless till the recent patch.

1 Like

same here. I had no problem until the s4 patch.

same here keep getting crash