D4 uninstalls itself

Hi everyone,first of all, excuse before hand for my not-so-good english and any other misspellings, as this is not my native language.

I write in this forum with the hope to reach someone at blizzard for a HUGE (becauce its really HUGE) problem in the game,the thing is that absolutely RANDOMLY the game will choose to DELETE ITSELF and all of the game files. At completely RANDOM. The first time it happened it was so frustrating but i thought ‘‘whatever’’ and let it be and re-downloaded it again. BUT IT HAPPENED AGAIN. Like,how it is even possible that this kind of problem happens TWICE. For what i was searching,im not the only one with this issue,it has been talked before (thus i didnt see anything in an important/official forum outside reddit) and it seems there is no proper solution than re-download (a game that requires a LOT of space = a lot of your time wasted) and wait for it to randomly delete itself again.and REPEAT. Sorry but for me,this ain’t a proper solution to such a BIG problem and coming for a company like blizzard who charges so much for a game is really shitty and boring to have to deal with this kinds of situations. I get home and want to slay monsters with my peers not wait hours everytime to play. PLEASE GIVE US THE PLAYERS ANY SOLUTION/FIX that we can install our 60$ game and it will not choose to DELETE ITSELF RANDOMLY anymore.

(PS: Its definitely not any hardware issue,as i do NOT experience anything similar with any other blizzard game and/or any other company game. RTX 3070 I5 11400f 16GB RAM 2TB FREE HDD).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.