Destroyed Barbarian

Question to the developers: What is the reason for the destruction of the Barbarian as a class? Is this done on purpose or are you unable to balance it with other classes in any way? I’ve been rocking it since the release, it’s pain and suffering… What the hell?! It seems that you have no competent employees in principle in your team. Very sorry for my time and money wasted!

P.S. Even your vaunted patch 1.1.1. does not change the weather in general :(((

2 Likes

Because the devs hate Toxic masculinity. They need to appear to the politically correct crowd and they need to show that the devs are progressive people.

1 Like

Barbs can be male and female :wink:

Females also can have Toxic masculinity. :slightly_smiling_face:

Toxic masculinity doesn’t exist. There are just abusive men that women find attractive for that same reason and then complain because those guys don’t commit. Basically women trying to shame men for their own poor life choices.

2 Likes

This is a honest question, im level 87 doing NM66, they are level 120, maby not as fast as Necro spaming boring bone spear , my question is does it get worse near lvl 100 or ?

People who throw around “toxic masculinity” almost always have “toxic femininity”…

1 Like