Diablo 4 expansion - thoughts?

Greetings everybody,

I was wondering, would you buy D4 expansion?

Honestly, D4 was the final nail in the coffin for Blizzard games as far as I am concerned. I’ve been playing Blizzard games for almost 25 years but now, everything I loved about them is dead. Doesn’t exist anymore and I don’t think it’s ever coming back. Maybe I’m just too old, and new games are intended for newer generations…
But still, after so long, I can’t resist keeping the hope in terms - can it actually be good this time, or this is it?

That’s my take on the topic. Share yours if you like. Just interested in others thinking.

6 Likes

same but i don´t know about your being too old notion…
been playing blizzard games forever. mostly Diablo games(D2 LOD). now wallet stays shut until the current main dev team is replaced. particularly diablo boss and franchise-killer rod fergusson gotta go.

4 Likes

Sadly, only the name remains…
I for one did not purchase the expansion (nor will I anytime soon for what it brings to the table). I would suggest looking into alternatives if you’re actually looking for a fun experience.
Btw, it’s not just Diablo - blizzard games as a whole are nowadays designed to meet spreadsheets quotas, anti-fun and in detriment to the player experience. They keep saying they’re listening, but the glaring reality says it all. Changes and effort only come in when they can’t milk the cash cow anymore…

3 Likes

Not buying the xpansion, i already uninstalled D4 i’m not even interested in the seasons anymore.

3 Likes

i can just imagine downloading the 42343523523523223132143526324 gig expansion in 23kb/s becouse of blizzards worthless downloader…

2 Likes

Of course I won’t at least not immediately. Considering how they treat this minor tempering bug, the expansion will be bugged for many months before it’s playable

2 Likes

I will at least wait for 50% off. Not worth paying full price for it. So i will play season 5 and then forget about this game for long time. Anyway here is so many different betters games to play dull summer is ended soon so many games will go out.

1 Like