Diablo 4 - hack and slash or mmorpg?

i dont realy knew what d4 realy is naw… i wish it will be much better then d3… right naw it just can’t get any worse.

1 Like

Actually, quite funny that you mention it.

Just yesterday while testing the beta with a friend I said that I would love a Diablo-type of game in the Warcraft universe, full-scale PEGI 18 with all blood and gore we can get. Would be hella fun.

And you forget that Diablo 3 came out a decade ago (almost 10 years). Tech has improved since then and Studios want to make use of that new Tech.

1 Like

there are mmorpg lots of them… try some. i dont like WOW. i playd warcraft 1,2,3 and i liked it. but WOW is not for me… Diablo is diablo and WoW is WoW. dont cros human with rat… efect will be terible…

1 Like

Ok,good luck and have fun playing d2.

More room for those who actually want to play this kind of game.

Cya

it’s neither, it’s an adventure game from the 90s… walk to one side of the dungeon, pick up key. walk to center of the dungeon, use key on door. walk to other side of dungeon, pick up other key. walk to center of dungeon, use key on door. walk to bottom of dungeon, pull lever. push lever. push lever. walk back to door. open door. cross door. close door. talk to apparition of some dead guy. wait for dialogue to finish… you get the idea.

1 Like

Because they’ve added in several MMO aspects into a traditional game that is meant to be an ARPG? Hence, therefore, people are going to talk about it. And none of your wishful ignorance of what is in front of everyone’s face is going to stop people from talking about it.

D4 is going to have a massive MTX shop, battle passes to buy, “accelerated” battle passes.
D4 has daily quests and world bosses that, if you want to min/max and craft better/quicker equipment, you’ll have to log in daily.

It’s all designed to be a massive cash grab game.
This game is such a husk of what it once was…

3 Likes

I play World of Warcraft and I played Diablo 3. I don’t see much difference in both games. Diablo 4 just empathizes multiplayer more. Like most modern games they go for the “play with friends/strangers” and not with the “be the dark souls singleplayer guy”.

Well, that would be a Skaven then… From Warhammer.

Its barely a hack n slash imo, the mob density is absolutely pathetic even in dungeons.

2 Likes

Now, now. We haven’t seen the World Tiers III and higher. There might be still a chance we get more mobs thrown at us on those.

Diablo 3 came out 11 years ago, and how did I forget? Not sure what that has to do with what I said. Hmm?

People who want to play mmo should stay out of this thread because it’s clearly meant for people who don’t Want this to voice their concerns. I will be reporting all the shills for being off topic.

On topic: Please fix this blizzard.

Aha, so being against changes of the current product is “being a shill” and we “shouldn’t voice their (our) concerns” against players that want to remove the focus on multiplayer.

You do realize opinions go both ways?

The industry changed since then. The dev teams changed since then. It is just the way it is man.

being against changes of the current product is “being a shill” and we “shouldn’t voice their (our) concerns” against players that want to remove the focus on multiplayer.

That’s exactly what I said