I was working my way through a paladin build. I’m only a casual player not highly skilled to be fair. I worked hard to get the char up to t10 and then the patch came and now paladins hammer skill just doesnt kill stuff anywhere near as fast and Im talking SIGNIFICANTLY slower to kill elites/bosses in 1 day. It also doesnt fire the same. Before you clicked the skill and hammers flew around you faster and faster, now it does the same but slower and also fires off like a brandish type shot on top as well. Any other pally noticed the same?
i have the feeling to i had crits around 35/40b and now its around 15b.
apparently they dont like the paladin
It wouldn’t surprise me, Paladin is easily one of the weakest classes of this season.
I’m running a Blessed Hammer build paladin, currently on T9 or T10 and my hammers spin very fast and melt everything. I’ve not noticed what you’ve described. Have you changed any equipment or charms that might have affected attack speed?
nope I have changed nothing. Im puzzled. Everything was fine up until the patch then it was rubbish
I’m sure you have Disciple’s Halo (20% faster) and cast speed another (25% faster) on your skill tree.
if Blizzard actually treated customers with respect instead of contempt, they’d list ALL changes in the patch notes…that they haven’t clearly tells me that they nerfed lots of stuff and are hiding it as they know it’ll tick the community/customers off.