Disappointed in the game

I have now 6 dead characters. The death of 2 of them were my own fault, the other 4 all died to massive lag spikes. In all 4 death situations there was no more input possible. The game world was frozen, i logged out (which took very long to actually leave the game) and as i logged back in the char was dead.
While my usual ping is ~45ms i do experience rubber banding all the time especially when on the horse riding.
This is totally disappointing. After these 4 lag death i have understood, i can’t play HC and i wont try anymore. But when i log on to my sofcore character i turn it off after 30min because i just find it uninteresting and unmotivating to play.
How regrettable that i gave 70€ to blizzard. And how disappointing it is that they offer this kind of experience for 70€. How long can a company live off it’s own legend… I will definitely switch back to path of exile as long as it is like this. If videogames were regulated properly companies would think twice before they’d sell an alpha version for the full price whithout making it obvious for the customer that they are buying an alpha.

1 Like