Druid movement bug

Hi fellow druids. I was wondering if more people experience the same problem:

When casting pulverize a few times in a row i keep freezing in place and am not able to move for a whole second. I can pivot in place. But any movement in any direction will not move me forward. The only way to break this early is with a dodge. I am playing on console. More people can relate, or have a solutions to this?

Its simply because the animation is playing out for the specific skill you are using… it happens and can happen in general with many skills within many tree’s, even if you move to cancel said animation it will still give you a delay prior because it has to play through the sequence before it will register.

Hope blizzard will fix this soon. Cost me 2 hardcore characters already. But i guess they will call it a feature instead of a bug xD

24 october and this bug still exist. Playing as druid with Lightining Storm spell - in combat when im channeling spell (it might be connected with dodge animation) my character just dont want to move. Blizzard, this bug seems to be reported like few months ago, are you planning to do something with this? Please…