Druid: Spirits of the Lost Grove

The questline is broken. At the part “Slay the Goatmen” you can not proceed anymore after season 2 patch update.

Good job - that’s the best nerf for druid so far!

Bug retro steps:
When you are near the location you see on mini-map the zone with a hint “Slay the goatmen”. When you reach the area in the center it’s like you are changing layer and the quest is stuck with npc inside the pyre and no objective anymore active.
World tier 2, multiple druid arriving - praising Blizzard for their accomplishment and leaving out with an understanding of the new nerf that was missed out in the patch notes.

PS:
Ked Bardu is one big screenshot slasher with all the lag inside that city. The city with that “theme” is standing out right now!

This bug makes me be nervous …

ok when will it be fix AAA my ass d4 sucking more every time i start it up

I also have this broken quest.

Same here, bugged and nothing happening when you arrive. GJ Blizz, small Indie company

у I can’t pass this quest either

I am also having the same problem, not looking great for season 2 with issues like this already…

Let’s make this topic higher on the forum. I wrote to Blizz. I may wait for an answer if the goodness of the stars is

By the way… Try to re-log thr game. It helps to finish this blizzing quest

I resolved it by logging out there and switching world tiers- a new world tier allowed me to complete the final stage

FFS fix this quest already it is kinda important. i see level 25+ druids trying to do this quest.
but i guess none of Blizzards ppl are playing Druid or any of the popular Streamers so they dont care!!!

Same here, cannot progress. What is wrong with this, Blizzard

Im in the same situation, meanwhile blizz drop 2 patches but not resolve this problem

The third day of the season, no one is even going to fix the SPECIALIZATION of the CLASS. OMG what a shame.