Duriel Uber Uniques

Guys can someone explain me how this works???

I have run more than 600 times Duriel and I have got so far only two Uber Uniques… both Doombringer.
I am doing 10+ rota all the time and I am bored seeing everyone but me, getting an uber unique item. Is my account bugged??? Also both Doombringers came on my main character, when I am running my alt (barbarian) I get nothing.

I need some support.

Some people will tell you it’s RNG and others will tell you it’s a bug. Only Blizzard knows what the problem is behind this.

1 Like

I have made almost 900 runs, unics fall very rarely, there are no unics for 100 runs. Why? If the percentage of dropout is 2, why is there no one out of 100 runs? Blizzard - why don’t the unics fall out???

I REFUSE TO PLAY DURIEL FOR 1600 RUNES, I HAVEN’T FAILED EVEN ONCE, GRANDFATHER, HELP, I WILL FIX HIS DROP RATE, BECAUSE THIS IS NO LONGER NORMAL, YOU PLAY 600 RUNES AND NOTHING, YOU play 1600, and you maybe have a harlequin, the drop rate is low, and people who go to work don’t have that much time to spend here … the material farm for bare feet takes a long time …

I have runs over 450 times and I got helmets, rings, pants and talismans every time but not single amulet. I need Melted. This is not RNG this is BUG.

have similar issue but im missing ring of starless skies, think last one is most difficult one.

edit: got the ring today :slight_smile:

Hope blizzard devs listen to this suggestion:
that you can improve the affix of the uber item by sacrificing another of you uber item.
then you would have a use for the ubers you get that are of the same type, and it would keep you engaged to try and find more uber, even if you got them all.

Guys… i did mote that 2000 runs at the monent and still can’t gen GF Sword…
Now i have big list of rare uniq…
Andariel Helmet - 10
Ring - 5
Amulet Selig - 3
Doombringer - 4
Harlequin Helmet - 3
GF - 0

I dunno how many rung i should make to get that crap 2H Sword…
Many ppl in my party got it after 300-500 runs…
Why they didn’t make somethink like impover chance to drop for item that u dnt have i dunno…
WWT 10 Andariel for 1 GF Sword :DDDD

Uprated…
2300 runs
Andariel - 10
Ring - 6
Amulet - 3
1H Sword - 5
Harlequin - 3
2H Sword - 0
Ty BLIZZARD… GF is real ITEM… but WHERE ??? HOW ??? NO MOTE MATS FOR DURA…

+400 runs and +1 Doombringer / +1 Herlequin / +1 Ring / +1 Selig

Still no GF :smiley:

1 Like

How can it possible that after 900 runs, the Harlequin has not fallen and instead 7 amulets have fallen, seven!! this is not normal. It just can’t be. It’ s unfair. There should be an internal counter for these important items.

I line that. I have got 8 talisman but no melted. They are really UBER unigues. But we can’t do anything until PoE 2 comes, then we have a choice.

I have the same problem:
I have run more than 700/800 times Duriel and I have got so far only one Uber Uniques: Doombringer. How can it possible the Harlequin has not fallen? or grandfather or heart of selig? I’m sure I have a bug.
I’m tired of seeing other players drop, while I always receive the same items.
So the game bores you and eventually leads you to stop playing

Like they say, this is same kind of RNG, but I doupt about it very much ( over 600 runs no uber).

Would be nice to either make all items sellable in an auction house. Including ubers… Or in the very least let us trade account bound items within the party the first hour after drop. Including ubers… Or drop the farming for mats stage or increase the drop rate of mats drastically. One of these solutions would show that you respect your players time Blizzard. Thank you!